Miss Somalia 2024 Bahja Mohamoud

C711388A-BB75-4F62-8A12-20D9FEF64A20.jpeg

This is the reigning Miss Somalia 2024, she is gorgeous! Might just wife her up, anyone know if she’s single?
Her name is Bahja Mohamoud, she is 23, she’s from London but lives in Minnesota
Her IG & snap @bahja.official & her TikTok is @missworldsomalia
From what my sources have gathered, she is a nurse or in nursing school, she owns a few business, she has a finance degree and is building a hospital in Somalia with her charity
Let’s support our Miss & find out more about her
Any other facts or thoughts about her?

View attachment 328385

This is the reigning Miss Somalia 2024, she is gorgeous! Might just wife her up, anyone know if she’s single?
Her name is Bahja Mohamoud, she is 23, she’s from London but lives in Minnesota
Her IG & snap @bahja.official & her TikTok is @missworldsomalia
From what my sources have gathered, she is a nurse or in nursing school, she owns a few business, she has a finance degree and is building a hospital in Somalia with her charity
Let’s support our Miss & find out more about her
Any other facts or thoughts about her?
Damn darood women are hot

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somehow Ayaan Hirsi seems hotter to me compared to this Bahja girl🤔but she isn’t bad looking though M.A
Everyone has a different type, and someone who is conventionally attractive might not be it for you. What do you generally think is attractive? Gather a few photos, and we can assess whether there are any commonalities/similarities between them.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Everyone has a different type, and someone who is conventionally attractive might not be it for you. What do you generally think is attractive? Gather a few photos, and we can assess whether there are any commonalities/similarities between them.
Damn Ms sophisticate is that you!!!!!!

I personally want you to represent Somalia on miss universe

Though these women look different from one another, there is some child-like element to each of them in appearance. I can tell you like slightly narrower faces that are less angular with a bit of an oval shape. Is that correct?
Hmmm 🤔 I don’t see any child-like element in the other three except for Taylor, I wouldn’t be attracted to her if she didn’t have that lisp.😄 That’s as close as it can get 🤔 I guess? This Swedish actress is attractive as well my lil bro doesn’t think she’s attractive at all we debated about it once.
IMG_2220.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hmmm 🤔 I don’t see any child-like element in the other three except for Taylor, I wouldn’t be attracted to her if she didn’t have that lisp.😄 That’s as close as it can get 🤔 I guess? This Swedish actress is attractive as well my lil bro doesn’t think she’s attractive at all we debated about it once.
View attachment 328522
So, there isn't much of a pattern as they don't really share that many overlapping characteristics/features. It's purely random.

Trending

Latest posts