Miss Somalia 2021 winner without makeup

The shameless faraaxs in this thread are calling her ogress/disgusting when she’s actually decent. Unbelievable :icon rolleyes:
I concur she's a strong 6 which is decent/average.

7 = Above average
8 = Pretty
9 = Beautiful
10 =
noah.png

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There have been a dramatic shift in beauty standards in the last 20 years or so. Somalis used to praise slender women with small waist in their gabay. Nowadays the idealised body of a women is literally a fat women with a fat face. Almost every guy back home prefers fat women. I was amazed at how my cousins/uncles would send me pictures of bleached chubby xalimos whenever I tell them to hook me up with a slim qalanjo, actually assuming that a chubby woman is already skinny 😂😂.
Watch this video. Every guy said they prefer fat xalimos

The good thing in hargeisa is that college students are predominantly slim and natural mainly because they don't have time to fatten and bleach themselves but some will eventually get fat after they graduate. And there are some college students I dated from upper class families who are very influenced by Western culture and follow western IG models. Those actually control their weight.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm absolutely smitten by this woman. Anyone know her name or @?

237329945_4148447505224158_7297056721101104193_n.jpg

My goodness, just drop dead gorgeous. She should be crowned Ms Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Am I missing something? Why are people acting like she has grotesque skin or something? She has beautiful even skin. People are so brainwashed and can't tell what a real person is supposed to look like anymore.

Woman! Listen, in no way you gonna tell me this girl should even represent her tuulo let alone a nation with surplus of out of this universe beauties.
This is disgraceful.
This goes to show that nepotism and corruption has entered every facet of our society.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Woman! Listen, in no way you gonna tell me this girl should even represent her tuulo let alone a nation with surplus of out of this universe beauties.
This is disgraceful.
This goes to show that nepotism and corruption has entered every facet of our society.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Oan what most people are talking about is her lying about her age, when she got in the competition she said she was 17 and after she won she said she was 21

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It'll be really funny if she wins the whole thing. You guys would be eating your words:russ::damn:

Unfortunately she won't. It'll be a Bantu, that'll win it.....you know, as those people have hijacked and have a monopoly on everything and anything Africa/n

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Unfortunately she won't. It'll be a Bantu, that'll win it.....you know, as those people have hijacked and have a monopoly on everything and anything Africa/n
As they should. They're a whole lot more United and supportive of eachother. Look at the pack of hyenas tearing this poor girl down. They hype up their most basic while we shit on ours lol

Good. I want her to participate in Miss Africa and lose. Maybe Somalis will be humbled and stop talking about their looks all the time on Twitter.

Vanity is a *****.
When you got nothing going for you go searching for stuff you were born with

are you saying there are no bantu women more beautiful than this miss somalia ?

Trending

Latest posts