Miss Somalia 2021 winner without makeup

Just Pick A Girl From The North East

Kill Him Remember The Time GIF

I know that this is sad but I am surprised by how much darker she is compared to the popular social media women in Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Makeup and bleaching should be treated as a criminal offense specially when it leads to a marriage.

Now tell me please that this female is anywhere near the one at the contest

This is unacceptable.

Good. I want her to participate in Miss Africa and lose. Maybe Somalis will be humbled and stop talking about their looks all the time on Twitter.

Vanity is a *****.

She just looks several shades darker. Its either that she was wearing Foundation that is a lot lighter or lighting also played a role. Her features actually look exactly the same tbh.

not miss Somalia, only one qabil competed in this whole sham of a process, having said that no need to insult the girl.

Boqorada

I Was Cheating In Prison..I Was Cheating ...
Am I missing something? Why are people acting like she has grotesque skin or something? She has beautiful even skin. People are so brainwashed and can't tell what a real person is supposed to look like anymore.

The shameless faraaxs in this thread are calling her ogress/disgusting when she’s actually decent. Unbelievable :icon rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending