Miss Africa 2020

Tunisians are on average 20% Sub Saharan, the rest is Western Asian and European.
Tunisians for the most part 85% Berber. They have small amounts of European,Sub Sahara African and even some small amounts of Arab.

What undisputed is that they’re for the most part are of Berber blood

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Alright 1st why should they be mad to begin with it called miss Africa not S-S Africa so they should be included aswell otherwise change the name and they have been 3 S-S africans that won before this year so why can't they let a berber/amazigh win.

2nd BLM and black: sure we horners are african i have objection with that but blacks is madeup word by the white people to give a name to african slaves in America when they arrived in America and after when they created new identity for them after slavery was abolish so even today there clear different between blacks and african by culture wise and genetice wise and most of them was bantus in that time.It the only explantion bc otherwise it makes no sense that for exempel the melanesia people in Oceanian consider to be the 2nd or 3rd darkest skinned in the world after nilotic and bantu people yet the whites sees them as other race or Asia so why are they not called black and we somalis called black. That why many somalis do not follow this whole BLM bc we are not black we are somalis 1st, cushitic 2nd and african 3rd. Also we do not care if we are not getting accepted by others as long as we somalis have each other we can survive by ourself.

3rd culture: the closest similarty to cushitic people are berbers/southern gulf people than bantus heck even malagasy people from madagascar their traditions and culture has more influence from Nusantara archipelago region ( or to be exact Astronesian people ) than mainland Africa. What do we somalis have simiilarty with them most them are christans while we are muslims, They believe in pagans shit like voodo while we are not, They language tree are from west africa while ours are from Afroasiatic.

4th the west: blacks didn't let us in west is the white that did it. Im not saying we own them or anything but they are ones that gave madows rights and started with the whole liberal movement that we have today.
- Who abolish slavery in the west. A white guy did it.
- Who made a law that non white can vote in the west. A white guy did it.
- Which people created UN to unify the world. White people did it.
- Which people made the world to be globally. White people.

The blacks didn't have no impact in the west other than few demonstration here and there but end of the day white people has made many laws that gave non whites miniorites protected status to live in west and created borders and migration rules in order to entre their country and most of western country are binded with helping asulym if they pass in border which most somalis fled durning civil war to Europe and America.

I can wrote more but it will be way to long and nost likely havemany grammers and typo wrong but it 5:00 am i need to sleep.
:sass2:
Closest people to us are other cushites and etho Semitic also Massai

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You know you guys always find something to shock me with. This hatred against madow needs to stop. If they wanna be angry because an Arab was choosing as the face of Africa you too should be angry! You’re not Arab or white your madow yourself. There’s 55 countries in Africa and only 6 of those are non-black, so off course they have every right to be mad about it. You want them to be dhig laan like yourself huh? Calling madow ppl names, saying you don’t support BLM, it’s not gonna make you accepted by others it just makes you look stupid! Everyone see you as madow no different than Bantus! You get killed by the police the same! You get discriminated against the same! So stop! These bantus you looking down at is more closely related to you than cadaans or Arabs! Also you need to remember had it not been the blood, sweat and tears of madow you wouldn’t be living in the west with dignity! Stop the ignorance and hate guys!
To be honest they have no right to be mad, this computation was between 54 country in Africa and one of them won, Tunisia. So why they have to be angry, or the case is like how 5 yrs old behaviour " if I don't win I'll cry and be mad. "

You know you guys always find something to shock me with. This hatred against madow needs to stop. If they wanna be angry because an Arab was choosing as the face of Africa you too should be angry! You’re not Arab or white your madow yourself. There’s 55 countries in Africa and only 6 of those are non-black, so off course they have every right to be mad about it. You want them to be dhig laan like yourself huh? Calling madow ppl names, saying you don’t support BLM, it’s not gonna make you accepted by others it just makes you look stupid! Everyone see you as madow no different than Bantus! You get killed by the police the same! You get discriminated against the same! So stop! These bantus you looking down at is more closely related to you than cadaans or Arabs! Also you need to remember had it not been the blood, sweat and tears of madow you wouldn’t be living in the west with dignity! Stop the ignorance and hate guys!

Looks like we have another one who needs educating. First of all, tunisians aren't arabs but africans. They are berbers and have been living here longer than bantus were ever a race of their own. So calling them madow or arab is inaccurate. Why would i be angry for a tunisian to be chosen? you should feel ashamed for denying africans their heritage and thinking that bantus that came only 3000 years ago from west africa and invaded all of africa are the real africans when tunisians were an empire thousands of years before them.

Oh I got BIG news for you. Actually these tunisians are more related to me than bantus, that's real science proven by genetics. I'm not white or arab but i'm not related to madows either. You're as brainwashed as madows with this BLM bs, the sooner you accept that these north africans are more african than madows the better.

Boogie

Looks like we have another one who needs educating. First of all, tunisians aren't arabs but africans. They are berbers and have been living here longer than bantus were ever a race of their own. So calling them madow or arab is inaccurate. Why would i be angry for a tunisian to be chosen? you should feel ashamed for denying africans their heritage and thinking that bantus that came only 3000 years ago from west africa and invaded all of africa are the real africans when tunisians were an empire thousands of years before them.

Oh I got BIG news for you. Actually these tunisians are more related to me than bantus, that's real science proven by genetics. I'm not white or arab but i'm not related to madows either. You're as brainwashed as madows with this BLM bs, the sooner you accept that these north africans are more african than madows the better.
True we are close to Berber people genetically but modern Berbers are like 80-90 berber

I want to visit this place. Do they have good roads to get in ?
Atleast they dont have kenyans and ugandans protecting them from themselfes🤣

And how many toilets does gedo have?

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
do somalis forget they're black???

Do you forget that this is entirely in the eyes of foreigners? Horn African and North-Sudani people do not truly see themselves as the same as other Sub-Saharan Africans and this is a historical fact diaspora Somalis in the west who've been influenced by Aframs and other minorities need to realize. Tell your ayeeyo she is the same as a Congolese person or a Nigerian and see what happens. Naya, ani ma jare-er ah?!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
EUROPEAN??? :faysalwtf: :damn: :dead:

Eurasian, little brother. As in the Eurasian continent. West-Eurasia means Western Asia (Middle East minus Egypt) and Europe. All of the groups in this region share most of their recent ancient ancestry. They're all mostly a varying mix of Basal Eurasians, native West Eurasian Hunter-Gatherers & Ancient Siberian Hunter-Gatherers (ANE/Ancient-North-Eurasian). Anyway, when someone says Somalis have "West-Eurasian" ancestry they mean we have ancestry related to this cluster of peoples. Most of the ancestry in North-Africans is West-Eurasian as well as you might be able to put together.

Boogie

Eurasian, little brother. As in the Eurasian continent. West-Eurasia means Western Asia (Middle East minus Egypt) and Europe. All of the groups in this region share most of their recent ancient ancestry. They're all mostly a varying mix of Basal Eurasians, native West Eurasian Hunter-Gatherers & Ancient Siberian Hunter-Gatherers (ANE/Ancient-North-Eurasian). Anyway, when someone says Somalis have "West-Eurasian" ancestry they mean we have ancestry related to this cluster of peoples. Most of the ancestry in North-Africans is West-Eurasian as well as you might be able to put together.
Sxb please don't tell me I share blood with a EUROPEAN??? Am I even African at this point

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Sxb please don't tell me I share blood with a EUROPEAN??? Am I even African at this point

Sadly, you do. Quite a bit of it, actually.

:wow:

But it's very ancient stuff if that makes you feel any better, little huuno. Whatever we share with Europeans goes back to the Neolithic and Mesolithic ages at the earliest. The only peoples Somalis are really closely related to are other Horners, north & south Sudani people, Egyptians, Arabians, Cushitic mixed Southeastern Africans like the Maasai and Tutsi then maybe Maghrebis and Levantines. Anyone else is stretching it out, to be frank.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi what a useless thing to lose your time with... she is pretty mashAllah and she won that’s it bantus and others should accept it and move on... there are a lot more problems in Africa than this.... like maybe Chinese restaurants???? :stressed:

Boogie

Sadly, you do. Quite a bit of it, actually.

:wow:

But it's very ancient stuff if that makes you feel any better, little huuno. Whatever we share with Europeans goes back to the Neolithic and Mesolithic ages at the earliest. The only peoples Somalis are really closely related to are other Horners, north & south Sudani people, Egyptians, Arabians, Cushitic mixed Southeastern Africans like the Maasai and Tutsi then maybe Maghrebis and Levantines. Anyone else is stretching it out, to be frank.
How tho Mediterranean blood??? Please tell me we dont have indo European blood