Misogyny is now officially a hate crime in the uk

dont start calling me a negro just yet, im still british until the civil war starts :pachah1:
88d14aaec1ddfc4b8a610fc60a63a6d7_w200.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
InshaAllah the UN will enforce it on Somalia/SL/PL etc and make it international crime and immediate sanctions if they don’t abide by it. 🙏🏽

Somalia does have a serious problem with the treatment of women but why are you habaaring it like this? Sanctions on a poor country like ours?

:farmajoyaab:

Somalia does have a serious problem with the treatment of women but why are you habaaring it like this? Sanctions on a poor country like ours?

:farmajoyaab:
They’re not my country if I or my daughter or another xalimo can be raped and killed by group of men and they walk scot-free after paying $$$. If my husband can rape and abuse me anytime and no one bets an eye. If going out after Maghrib = guaranteed rape! Meanwhile I can walk around in NYC, London, Tokyo or Amsterdam etc at midnight and get home safely. So yeah not my country!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They’re not my country if I or my daughter or another xalimo can be raped and killed by group of men and they walk scot-free after paying $$$. If my husband can rape and abuse me anytime and no one bets an eye. If going out after Maghrib = guaranteed rape! Meanwhile I can walk around in NYC, London, Tokyo or Amsterdam etc at midnight and get home safely. So yeah not my country!

Britain is lucky to have you. People like you are no good, honestly. The second things get rough and messed up in a country you go and run elsewhere. No loyalty, no hardiness to fight and try and make it better with your own hands. You just go where it's more comfortable, that was in fact made more comfortable through hard work by the people there and throw rocks at your former homeland while the rest of us actually try to pick up the pieces, however hard that might be. Enjoy your Britain and I hope you are loyal to it when being loyal to it is not easy. Somalia will be better someday without your stock.

Last edited:
Not the UN but a woman president inshallah 🙏🏾
If they chose woman as president is most likely going to be one of those 40+ misogynist traditionalist kiss arse xalimo. Let’s be real, you think they’ll ever vote for western born or raised, liberal educated xalimo that openly advocates for women? Nope. Our only hope is international interference.

Britain is lucky to have you. People like you are no good, honestly. The second things get rough and messed up in a country you go and run elsewhere. No loyalty, no hardiness to fight and try and make it better with your own hands. You just go where it's more comfortable, that was in fact made more comfortable through hard work by the people there and throw at your former homeland while the rest of us actually try to pick up the pieces, however hard that might be. Enjoy your Britain and I hope you are loyal to it when being loyal to it is not easy. Somalia will be better someday without your stock.
Lol ok not even a Brit first of all smh. And second if your such a tough big guy why are you hanging around in Arab country?? Why don’t you go back and make a change! And since you’re a man they’ll probably listen to you.....so go ahead and ask them why rapists and murders walk free after paying few thousand of dollars! Smh!

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
If they chose woman as president is most likely going to be one of those 40+ misogynist traditionalist kiss arse xalimo. Let’s be real, you think they’ll ever vote for western born or raised, liberal educated xalimo that openly advocates for women? Nope. Our only hope is international interference.
Yeah a lot of women back home do have internalized misogyny unfortunately. Not a fan of foreign intervention tho. We may have to have a revolution, araweelo style

How do they defined misogynistic vs non-misogynistic behaviour/comments? These people are hell bent on obliterating gender relations whilst giving themselves absolute and sweeping powers. They aren't benevolent nor are they doing this for "women's sake", that's just bullshit fluff to mask how insidious this really is.

Remember what happened after the MeToo shit? Men started distancing themselves from their female jnr colleagues, they didn't want to mentor them anymore. This is going to end in tears wallahi.

If you're a guy who's not in STEM or in an industry with a lot of women, fucking RIP :heh:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How do they defined misogynistic vs non-misogynistic behaviour/comments? These people are hell bent on obliterating gender relations whilst giving themselves absolute and sweeping powers. They aren't benevolent nor are they doing this for "women's sake", that's just bullshit fluff to mask how insidious this really is.

Remember what happened after the MeToo shit? Men started distancing themselves from their female jnr colleagues, they didn't want to mentor them anymore. This is going to end in tears wallahi.

If you're a guy who's not in STEM or in an industry with a lot of women, fucking RIP :heh:
What happend in mee too era if may i ask

Trending

Latest posts