TRENDING NEWS Miskin religious Somali guy goes on a blind date with a party girl

This is literally the most funniest youtube video ive seen all year the girl was great and realy fooled him

Partygirl : am a drink a bear and get lit
Miskin farax: am halal i dont drink or smoke what i want good religous girl
Partygirl: what its saturday night whats wrong you dont like to get down and have fun
Miskinfarax: war ghabadan waalan yaa nokanaye

This was gold:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

:deadmanny::deadrose:

If it was me i would have got lit with her:ahh:
giphy.gif

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.

gbrlax3

Female version of roodman. Good thing is i dony live in uk so dont have to deal with that allhamdullah. Here in europe girls r usually miskin allhamdullah way easier to deal with πŸ‘

Female version of roodman. Good thing is i dony live in uk so dont have to deal with that allhamdullah. Here in europe girls r usually miskin allhamdullah way easier to deal with πŸ‘
I think this was in sweeden yeh the girl is little tomboyish and a little bit of a party animal and the farax was expecting a religous good somali girl wierdly enough the girl is actually my type

gbrlax3

what yall doin in sweden fo. come to netherlands at least the more south you go the warmer it gets :krs:
Sweeden sounds lit I might need to check it out

gbrlax3

Ive been to the netherlands when i was 17 it wasnt cool lool a lot of weirdos and weed was legal i did go fishing
where do yall live now though

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
he would have been looking handsome if it wasnt for his hair and bowtie! he needs that somali girl to fix him up :trumpsmirk: :trumpsmirk:

Trending