World War 3 is predicted to start on June 16th

Not going to happen on that date, but will definitely happen some time within the next 20 years.
It will happen much sooner than that as China is getting ready to invade Taiwan now which is the best time since the weak Joe Biden is still President and the election is this year so now is the best for them rather than Trump coming back

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
When America invaded Vietnam everyone thought World war is gonna happen but it didn’t. When the US wanted to start a war with the Soviets everyone thought world war gonna happen but it didn’t. When Iraq invaded Kuwait everyone thought world war is gonna happen but it didn’t.
When 9/11 happened everyone thought at that point on we’ll start a war with the Middle East (which we sort of did) but World war came to mind but again it didn’t happen. Russia invaded Ukraine that could’ve been the key moment where we could’ve been in a World war but didn’t again. The reality is war has always happened in history this is normal. This isn’t the same as the early 20th century where Germany were causing rackets in Europe.

Nazi Germany were that unpredictable with their attacks against the Europeans. And lastly as long as U.N exist (I know they’re sort of useless) World war is not gonna happen.

But hey who knows to be honest. World war might happen but is it really?

It will definitely happen within our lifetime for sure. It's all part of the elites plan Agenda 2030. It started in 2020 with the plandemic, now they want to reduce the world population even further.

It will happen much sooner than that as China is getting ready to invade Taiwan now which is the best time since the weak Joe Biden is still President and the election is this year so now is the best for them rather than Trump coming back
It's going to be China invading Taiwan as means of shifting the focus away from the CCP's "zero Covid" f*ck-up and all the subsequent protests.

Or it'll be the boys in Tel Aviv biting off more than they can chew with Iran.
Either way, the twitter war go-pro footage is going to be comfy asf to watch :lolbron:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I do believe ww3 will happen within the next 5 years but I ain't believing the mumbo jumbo that them Elephant worshipers believe in. Astrology kulaha :drakekidding: :mjlol:

these niggas start ww3 before i finished my exams. :faysalwtf:
You had months to do it. Either way im heading back to the somali peninsula. When this shit starts, just close the borders. No cadaan inside. Let them fight

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
these niggas start ww3 before i finished my exams. :faysalwtf:
You had months to do it. Either way im heading back to the somali peninsula. When this shit starts, just close the borders. No cadaan inside. Let them fight
They will stop lob a nuke or few next door in Djibouti 🤣

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
1716579681971.png

Trending