Miskeen Biden falls again

From what I know the way it works is that a lot of democrats duke it out in what's called the primaries to get the Democratic nomination, same with the Republican party.

Then the two nominees are the final choices for president.
I mean will be biden have to duke it out again or is he already the nominee ,because he's president?

Usa and somaliyee should bring back the k family

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509-115519_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509-115519_Twitter.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 21
You think Trump or DeSantis is a good choice?
No, i don't think any of them is a good choice whether democrat or Republican.

Democrats are too Woke for me & between Trump & Desantis i prefer Trump ,because i don't think he'll be as much of a puppet like DeSantis ,since Trump is enemies with nearly everyone.

No, i don't think any of them is a good choice whether democrat or Republican.

Democrats are too Woke for me & between Trump & Desantis i prefer Trump ,because i don't think he'll be as much of a puppet like DeSantis ,since Trump is enemies with nearly everyone.
Woke is not a real issue, you should care about jobs, healthcare, schools etc., the republicans made it into an important issue.

Woke is not a real issue, you should care about jobs, healthcare, schools etc., the republicans made it into an important issue.
I disagree, north american wokeness will be used to spread it around the globe by force.

As we saw with canada & uganda or UN & somalia recently .

Btw I'm also not American so I look at it from the point of what's going to impact me the most.

Do you get that from me?

I'm very opinionated in real life but yes, I'm very private except with family and friends.
lol its kind of silly but I asked because you omit words a lot, and I do that to maintain my privacy. it makes me think you're a secretive person perhaps

Trending

Latest posts