Miskeen Biden falls again

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Id laugh but he's like 80 years old. He belongs in a retirement home.

Kamala harris and his family should sit in prison this is elderly abuse at this point

Why should Kamala be held accountable for a grown man’s inability to decide for himself :wtf:

For God’s sake, he’s running for presidency again. If he wants to work until he hits the grave, then so be it. I’m not suffering from his actions/lack of action anyway:kanyeshrug:

Why should Kamala be held accountable for a grown man’s inability to decide for himself :wtf:

For God’s sake, he’s running for presidency again. If he wants to work until he hits the grave, then so be it. I’m not suffering from his actions/lack of action anyway:kanyeshrug:
The Vice P should take the rains when the the head of state is unfit to rule he has displayed this behavior before

The Vice P should take the rains when the the head of state is unfit to rule he has displayed this behavior before

Yeah, provided that he undergoes a mental and physical evaluation. Unless he's declared unfit, nothing can be done. You want her to 'depose' him, since he willingly won't relinquish power :meleshame:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

Come 2024 the Democratic party isn't gonna let him debate cause they know he's a senile ass nigga and won't be able to answer a single question.

Odey needs to give up.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
If Biden wins 2024, Kamala will end up being President. No way this dude lives another 4.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Trump 2024
Please Donald trump is over he will never win again. The guy is easily forgettable especially when they banned his twitters account. Even right wing big media don’t really care or report on him, it’s all about ron desantis 2024

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Can the Democrats let someone else run or does biden run for the Democrats automatically?
From what I know the way it works is that a lot of democrats duke it out in what's called the primaries to get the Democratic nomination, same with the Republican party.

Then the two nominees are the final choices for president.

Trending