Misconceptions about Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice, all you've ever done is yap at my feet like a little dog :drakekidding: you're the definition of attention seeker. Be gone
You're in my thread saqajan waaxid. You were also the first to come @ me like a little prostitute who doesn't know who fathered her. Fucking skinny, no-ass having, red toothed, raw meat consuming hoe
:fittytousand:

There is nothing to add, this discussion was long done. You lost and resorted to your childish shit like always. You're trying to call me out for not "adding to the discussion" when in the same post you're trying to call another many ashy? Really?:ileycry:

Lost where? You haven't made your stance known. Are you for sexual slavery as well? do you think slaves can consent? :ayaanswag:

the guy decided to derail his own post himself by dedicating an entire comment to insulting me lmao should've at least tried to stay on topic while insulting me but nah

Saaxib I don't really dwell on the morality arguments so much as I do the objective ones.

Currently one of the simplest yet strongest argument against Islam is:

1. Islam mentions the Earth having an East and West
2. There is no geographic East or West on a 3-D geoid that's the Earth.

It, really is as simple as that.
:manny:
East and west doesn't exist now?:mjlol: Let me guess you're going of "uhm there are only two poles" right?

So what is this east and west us humans have been using for navigation for thousands of years:patrice: Does this mean the US doesn't have an East and a West coast? Did Tupac die for nothing?:patrice::patrice:

Lost where? You haven't made your stance known. Are you for sexual slavery as well? do you think slaves can consent? :ayaanswag:

the guy decided to derail his own post himself by dedicating an entire comment to insulting me lmao should've at least tried to stay on topic while insulting me but nah
Your view is already tainted as you're unable to imagine different eras than the one you're loving in

Sexual slavery is forbidden, but a servant/slave can consent to sex if she wants to. There can be many reasons for that, like wanting good offspring that will live good which lies within the nature of men and women, she doesn't care, wants to be closer to whom possese her right hand, wanting "more" in return or just wanting sex.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
East and west doesn't exist now?:mjlol: Let me guess you're going of "uhm there are only two poles" right?

So what is this east and west us humans have been using for navigation for thousands of years:patrice: Does this mean the US doesn't have an East and a West coast? Did Tupac die for nothing?:patrice::patrice:

Lol you numpty you can't have one East or West there's no such thing on a 3-D structure like the Earth. And navigation is relative to our position.

Type in Google "where on Earth is East" and give me the precise geographical coordinates. If you can do that then I'll admit I was utterly wrong.

Your view is already tainted as you're unable to imagine different eras than the one you're loving in

Sexual slavery is forbidden, but a servant/slave can consent to sex if she wants to. There can be many reasons for that, like wanting good offspring that will live good which lies within the nature of men and women, she doesn't care, wants to be closer to whom possese her right hand, wanting "more" in return or just wanting sex.

I'm perfectly able to imagine different eras, slavery was common in the past and I accept it. I just don't understand why anyone in their right mind would attempt to justify it. Religion has completely warped your mindset that's why you're deluding yourself into thinking slaves can consent... You really think someone who's owned by another human being can just say no???

Sexual slavery is halal, that's what right hands possess means.

Muslim response on this was basically along the lines of yeah, yeah we have slavery but look we give them clothes and food. The fact that slavery is something that you willingly accept in the 21st century as part of your religion is just embarrassing. The fact that much of the argument in this thread regards the master's 'sex' with the slave and whether it constitutes rape is just sad. You literally couldn't be further away from winning any argument in this. There's nothing I or any atheist could possibly do that would make you win this. Nothing! :icon lol:
In Islam you're supposed to treat prisoners of war good, especially if they surrender and and especially the women.

Meanwhile you have the the Communists, Japanese, Nazis and other people who in the in the last 80 years raped and tortured millions of women in war.

But one young Polish artist has found out that mentioning and publishing the truth is a dangerous thing. In the ancient German city of Danzig, known as Gdansk after WW1 and Polish since 1945, a talented student at the city’s Academy of Fine Arts named Jeremy Szumczyk produced a sculpture marking the rape of millions of Polish and German women during the last period of World War 2 by Communist troops with the knowledge Communist officials.

danzig.jpg

The statue that shows a Soviet soldier raping a pregnant women as he holds a gun to her head has been removed and the artist arrested by authorities in northern Poland at the weekend. Artist Jeremy Szumczyk told Polish radio that he had researched the subject of rape by the Red Army as it made its way across Eastern Europe between 1944-1945 towards Berlin.

He stated that he was so emotionally affected by what he read he felt compelled to express his feelings through art and created the sculpture.
The fact is that this young man actually learnt the awful truth, one that is still a topic not openly disgusted by the winning powers.

As we are told, it is the victors who write the history.
Police spokeswoman Aleksandra Siewart said; “The artist was detained and released after questioning. The matter will now be taken up on Monday by the prosecutor’s office.”

The artist’s attempt to pay tribute to the victims was short lived and the statue was removed quickly.
This after thousands upon thousands of women were mass raped by Communists troops and Officers in the same city.

Many women were gang raped and went through weeks of continued multiple rapes.
During the battle of Berlin more than I million German soldiers were killed or were taken captive. Some 355,000 German soldiers were marched to Soviet camps in Russia. Only around 5,000 were freed in 1955.

Rape of women was a regular crime against millions of women in Poland, the Baltic countries and what we know as Eastern Europe by Communist troops and Officers. The rape of German women started as the Communist entered East Prussia in 1944. In many towns every female from the age 10 up wards to old ladies were attacked.

Soviet soldiers often carried out the gang rapes of defenceless women and girls in front of their husbands and fathers as an added humiliation.
The Red Army war memorial which still appallingly stands in Berlin is commonly known as the 'Tomb of the unknown rapist'

As for Poland, its women not only suffered under German rule from physical abuse but received even more brutal treatment was poured upon them by the Communists.
It seems telling and openly remembering those dreadful crimes is still something discouraged in modern day Poland and Germany.

There is one telling book worth reading concerning the rapes by the Communist and how some of these poor women kept themselves going, one being 'A woman in Berlin' by an anonymous writer, a Berlin woman who was raped and witnessed life from April to June 1945 in Berlin.

Were these Communists Muslims? Do I even need to say it :hemad:

I'll do it anyways. They were Atheists:holeup::holeup:

I'm perfectly able to imagine different eras, slavery was common in the past and I accept it. I just don't understand why anyone in their right mind would attempt to justify it. Religion has completely warped your mindset that's why you're deluding yourself into thinking slaves can consent... You really think someone who's owned by another human being can just say no???

Yes they can say no and the other person has to respect that. Slaves have many reasons for consenting. A big reason can be having a child with who possess their right hand if they consider that male to have good genes and resources.

Sex isn't just about love. It's mainly must and reproduction. This why alot of women would willingly bear the child of a rich and/or powerful man. That's also the mentality of gold diggers and rapper's baby mommas

In Islam you're supposed to treat prisoners of war good, especially if they surrender and and especially the women.

Meanwhile you have the the Communists, Japanese, Nazis and other people who in the in the last 80 years raped and tortured millions of women in war.

But one young Polish artist has found out that mentioning and publishing the truth is a dangerous thing. In the ancient German city of Danzig, known as Gdansk after WW1 and Polish since 1945, a talented student at the city’s Academy of Fine Arts named Jeremy Szumczyk produced a sculpture marking the rape of millions of Polish and German women during the last period of World War 2 by Communist troops with the knowledge Communist officials.

danzig.jpg

The statue that shows a Soviet soldier raping a pregnant women as he holds a gun to her head has been removed and the artist arrested by authorities in northern Poland at the weekend. Artist Jeremy Szumczyk told Polish radio that he had researched the subject of rape by the Red Army as it made its way across Eastern Europe between 1944-1945 towards Berlin.

He stated that he was so emotionally affected by what he read he felt compelled to express his feelings through art and created the sculpture.
The fact is that this young man actually learnt the awful truth, one that is still a topic not openly disgusted by the winning powers.

As we are told, it is the victors who write the history.
Police spokeswoman Aleksandra Siewart said; “The artist was detained and released after questioning. The matter will now be taken up on Monday by the prosecutor’s office.”

The artist’s attempt to pay tribute to the victims was short lived and the statue was removed quickly.
This after thousands upon thousands of women were mass raped by Communists troops and Officers in the same city.

Many women were gang raped and went through weeks of continued multiple rapes.
During the battle of Berlin more than I million German soldiers were killed or were taken captive. Some 355,000 German soldiers were marched to Soviet camps in Russia. Only around 5,000 were freed in 1955.

Rape of women was a regular crime against millions of women in Poland, the Baltic countries and what we know as Eastern Europe by Communist troops and Officers. The rape of German women started as the Communist entered East Prussia in 1944. In many towns every female from the age 10 up wards to old ladies were attacked.

Soviet soldiers often carried out the gang rapes of defenceless women and girls in front of their husbands and fathers as an added humiliation.
The Red Army war memorial which still appallingly stands in Berlin is commonly known as the 'Tomb of the unknown rapist'

As for Poland, its women not only suffered under German rule from physical abuse but received even more brutal treatment was poured upon them by the Communists.
It seems telling and openly remembering those dreadful crimes is still something discouraged in modern day Poland and Germany.

There is one telling book worth reading concerning the rapes by the Communist and how some of these poor women kept themselves going, one being 'A woman in Berlin' by an anonymous writer, a Berlin woman who was raped and witnessed life from April to June 1945 in Berlin.

Were these Communists Muslims? Do I even need to say it :hemad:

I'll do it anyways. They were Atheists:holeup::holeup:

When you can't really defend the indefensible reach for the Tu quoque.

Is it really that difficult to grasp that it's forbidden to harm slaves?
:ileycry:

Nor is it permissible to enslave others except if it's a result of war. Have you ever heard of prisoner-of-war camps in Western countries? Do you know how captives were treated there? It's a natural part of war for the victorious side to have prisoners of war.
:siilaanyosmile:

Lol you numpty you can't have one East or West there's no such thing on a 3-D structure like the Earth. And navigation is relative to our position.

Type in Google "where on Earth is East" and give me the precise geographical coordinates. If you can do that then I'll admit I was utterly wrong.
East and West don't have poles but are between them, lying on the Equator 90 degrees from the North and South pole.
image.png

You could define these poles to be on the Equator, respectively 90 degrees west or east.
In this case East pole lies in the Indian ocean (0°00'00.0"N 90°00'00.0"E - Google Maps), and the west pole in the Pacific (0°00'00.0"N 90°00'00.0"W - Google Maps).

East and west exist. Using "they don't exist" to debunk Islam is some retarded shit.

Yes they can say no and the other person has to respect that. Slaves have many reasons for consenting. A big reason can be having a child with who possess their right hand if they consider that male to have good genes and resources.

Sex isn't just about love. It's mainly must and reproduction. This why alot of women would willingly bear the child of a rich and/or powerful man. That's also the mentality of gold diggers and rapper's baby mommas

So they force themselves to carry their masters children to get out of a impossible situation? if that's not coercion I don't know what it is lol

Any relationship would be considered dodgy by virtue of that incredibly unequal power dynamic. We're not simply talking about servant status, this is about human ownership. Do you actually believe most slave master would respect their slaves wishes??? at most they are merely possessions

Layth said:
It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc. based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!]

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Wait till quantum computers come into proper play khutbas based on it will come out, Dajjal is here and it's called the "D-WAVE" the d standing for DAJJAL :russ::heh:
I don't know why I didn't see this but lol @ portraying Muslims as a people who are opposed to science; despite the fact that science wouldn't be what it is today had it not been for the contributions of Muslim scientists. Tell us; why were Muslims at the forefront of scientific discovery and advancement for centuries? You can argue about this until the cows come home, but it doesn't change this historical fact. I've said this before and I'll repeat it again: studying the natural sciences is not only recommended, but is in fact a communal obligation upon the Muslims.

Believing that dajjal will emerge does not mean that we have to bring science to a halt... Logical fallacy is not even the word.
:chrisfreshhah::susp:

War illeen we have rape and slavery apologists here
View attachment 10378
It doesn't matter if you treat your slaves like kings, they're still SLAVES
They're prisoners of war. What are you supposed to do with them? Throw the women out in the wild after conquering them and letting them fend for themselves with no food of weapons?

Don't think you're all really thinking about what you're saying.

They're prisoners of war. What are you supposed to do with them? Throw the women out in the wild after conquering them and letting them fend for themselves with no food of weapons?

Don't think you're all really thinking about what you're saying.
What's funny is the troops of non-Muslim nations, even today, rape the female inhabitants of territories they occupy. Laakin they want to point fingers lmfao.

We treat our prisoners of war far better than they do (yacni not raping them, leaving them to starve, etc).

So they force themselves to carry their masters children to get out of a impossible situation? if that's not coercion I don't know what it is lol

Any relationship would be considered dodgy by virtue of that incredibly unequal power dynamic. We're not simply talking about servant status, this is about human ownership. Do you actually believe most slave master would respect their slaves wishes??? at most they are merely possessions
Omfg :bell::bell::bell:

As I said THE WOMEN CAN CHOOSE TO WANT TO BEAR A MANS CHILD because they're human and their goal is to reproduce with the best possible male.

Did you even read my post?
Every time these same Atheists on here are losing in a arguement or know they're wrong they resort to jokes and circlejerk eachother about unrelated things. They'll also ignore what you're saying and repeated their retardness that has already been answered. They do it every time I or anybody else karbash them yet they have the audacity to call themselves the "smart ones" :mjlol:

I called it :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending