Misconceptions about Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It has been thoroughly refuted by knowledgable scholars"

Provides no refutation and directs me to no scholars refuting my points.

:ayaanswag:

And what intrigues me is how you can spend hours defending the most heinous of crimes.

"Muh Islam"

:siilaanyolaugh:
At least I'm defending something I believe in (which is a virtuous deed to do in Islam).

Fk I don't know why I clicked on this thread. Are you still trying to drag me into a debate? Ninyahow shaqo raadso LMFAO.
:russ:

If you're looking for the truth, it's out there.

I'm out... This time for good. :cool:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
At least I'm defending something I believe in (which is a virtuous deed to do in Islam).

Fk I don't know why I clicked on this thread. Are you still trying to drag me into a debate? Ninyahow shaqo raadso LMFAO.
:russ:

If you're looking for the truth, it's out there. I'm out... This time for good. :cool:

Loooool and an ISIS member believes blowing himself up for Allah is a righteous deed.

Nigga you created this damn thread.

Loool how cheap is it to claim I have no job. Nigga I'm a uni student with a part time job. When it's hard to defend your religion you get petty.

If you're looking for the truth, it's not Islam that's for bloody sure.

1 last reply cuz

The Islamic prophet Muhammad encouraged manumission of slaves, even if one had to purchase them first. On many occasions, Muhammad's companions, at his direction, freed slaves in abundance. Muhammad personally freed 63 slaves, and his wife Aisha freed 67.[43] In total his household and friends freed 39,237 slaves.[44] The most notable of Muhammad's slaves were: Safiyya bint Huyayy, whom he freed and married; Maria al-Qibtiyya, given to Muhammad by a Sassanid official, whom he freed and who may have become his wife;[45] Sirin, Maria's sister, whom he freed and married to the poet Hassan ibn Thabit[46] and Zayd ibn Harithah, whom Muhammad freed and adopted as a son.[47]
@The_Cosmos
In Islamic jurisprudence, slavery was an exceptional condition, with the general rule being a presumption of freedom (al-'asl huwa 'l-hurriya — "The basic principle is liberty") for a person if his or her origins were unknown.[2] Lawful enslavement was restricted to two instances: capture in war (on the condition that the prisoner is not a Muslim), or birth in slavery. Islamic law did not recognize the classes of slave from pre-Islamic Arabia including those sold or given into slavery by themselves and others, and those indebted into slavery.[2]
@VixR @dhegdheer Cuz you mentioned "basic human right of liberty and freedom"
The Quran, Surah 90:13 cleary stated , the act of freeing of a slave [27] will make those people who do such deed to be categorized as the Companions of the Right,[28] a term for the blessed people in hereafter.[29]

The Quran urges kindness to the slave[30] and recommends their liberation by purchase or manumission. The freeing of slaves is recommended both for the expiation of sins[31]and as an act of simple benevolence.[32] It exhorts masters to allow slaves to earn or purchase their own freedom (manumission contracts)."[33]

Now stop repeating what's answered.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
1 last reply cuz

@The_Cosmos

@VixR @dhegdheer Cuz you mentioned "basic human right of liberty and freedom"

Now stop repeating what's answered.

Again, stop hiding behind the premise of freeing slaves. It doesn't change the fact that they're bloody slaves. You lot love to condemn the slavery practices by other societies but the only thing going for you is "bu-but we treated nicely". Pathetic... what's immoral will always be immoral.

As for your other point, you literally just confirmed that slavery is legitimate only during war when you capture your enemy. Now, ISIS captures women and children as slaves due to war (as the prophet did), is that justified? Remember, the quote you just provided clearly states that war captives can be enslaved.

Again, stop hiding behind the premise of freeing slaves. It doesn't change the fact that they're bloody slaves. You lot love to condemn the slavery practices by other societies but the only thing going for you is "bu-but we treated nicely". Pathetic... what's immoral will always be immoral.

As for your other point, you literally just confirmed that slavery is legitimate only during war when you capture your enemy. Now, ISIS captures women and children as slaves due to war (as the prophet did), is that justified? Remember, the quote you just provided clearly states that war captives can be enslaved.
" = meaning I've already said this.
"Not those who surrender"
"they must be treated well and as the owner would treat his family."
"They had presumptive freedom"
"The Prophet freed whoever he could, even buying them from other non Muslims to free them"
"They served as servants because they were captured in war."
"They can earn their own freedom"
"only those captured in war can be slaves"
"ISIS does not show mercy to those who surrender, executes them, tortures them and keeps them indefinitely. All of that is strictly forbidden"

Muhammad swt freed all who he met, as I have shown. ISIS goes against every saying in the Quran, as I have shown. Why do you keep bringing them up? You also never proved any of your allegations.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
" = meaning I've already said this.
"Not those who surrender"
"they must be treated well and as the owner would treat his family."
"They had presumptive freedom"
"The Prophet freed whoever he could, even buying them from other non Muslims to free them"
"They served as servants because they were captured in war."
"They can earn their own freedom"
"only those captured in war can be slaves"
"ISIS does not show mercy to those who surrender, executes them, tortures them and keeps them indefinitely. All of that is strictly forbidden"

Muhammad swt freed all who he met, as I have shown. ISIS goes against every saying in the Quran, as I have shown. Why do you keep bringing them up? You also never proved any of your allegations.

You say to me that slavery is only justified during war but then when I tell ISIS does that you reject and talk about the prophet freeing slaves and them killing some captives.

You're beyond intellectually dishonest and I have more than enough evidence to prove that. You're constant conflation of communism and atheism is another proof of how intellectually lazy you really are.

The Prophet owned tons of slaves, had sex with them and even bought more slaves then he sold. All of this is on the first page of this thread. I have articulated this in the second post. Go check it out if you want proof of that.

As for your last point, your simply trying to deflect from the intended point. I said ISIS can justify their actions Islamically and there are sources for this but it's a deflection from the original point. Nonetheless, I'll give you a video that articulates this better than I can. ISIS can can up their shit through Islamic text.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
This nigga tried deleting but I'm 10 steps ahead of him
clear.png
:dabcasar:

From ur "practice session" :umad:

View attachment 10368
Why do u go around calling other ppl dhuxul sxb? I know u carry alot of self hate and feel some type of way because of discrimination. But you need to learn to love urself. Dark skin is beautiful, maybe invest in a moisturiser and exfoliate a bit, to get rid of that ashy look :siilaanyosmile:

:mjkkk:

:mjlol:
:dead:
Savage AF:salute:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@Layth

Why is there a hierarchy based on religion? Why is it discriminatory?

You're asking a religious person to question discrimination within their own religion that they'll refuse to acknowledge in the first place. Religious people will never acknowledge any wrong things that are apparent in their religion as they, although they most likely won't admit it, follow the divine command theory where by whatever god has instructed, is essentially morality. I mean, just look at the story of Al-Kidir killing a child for actions that the child hasn't even committed yet. The only real justification for such barbarity is... God.

Status
Not open for further replies.