Minnesota Somali drug problems

1594232891850.jpeg

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Qalbiga ayaa ijabay waanan idin soo ducaynaynaa...can't even imagine losing someone in overdose. I hope them other unidentified will be identified

Drug use is becoming more common, people do as they see others doing to fit in. Or our society is just going to shit and people are just turning to opiods

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Grow some balls and smoke a cig my nigga wtf :westbrookwtf:

The Henny stereotype is overexagerated but there are a couple niggas ik that spend their whole paycheck on Henny bottles :deadpeter:
It's not really that over exaggerated. Everyone will chip in money for 2 henny bottles for a whole party and everyone gets a tiny shot of henny lmfaoo.

Broke boys :westbrookwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its a constant story here. My kids friends are over dosing left and right. A parent needs to be involved in their children, sadly most of the house hold only the mother is there.

The other day one of the girls of my friend, a tom boy girl . She was bragging that younger brother is softer than her. She said, she had a seizure, while her younger brother, was in a coma for a while. She said, boys are supposed to be tuff than girls.

I looked at her, voices in my head are saying-- nayaaa that is not something to brag about. I adjusted my gabaasar on my naasos and walked away feeling hopeless.

View attachment 130643
Why is your daughter hanging out with drug addicts? Birds of a feather flock together, is that why you want to move to Africa?

Trending