Minnesota Somali drug problems

They get warped to assimilating into ja.reer culture... no education, no hope no dreams, just take whatever substance that will numb the pain or make you feel good.

Somali people will spend $5000 usd and risk their lives only to kill themselves with drugs. I don’t get it. She said all of them don’t have sharci so basically they are tahriib.

#buildthatwall

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
America is going through a drug crisis. There’s easy access to pills and other stuff. Sadly the Somali community has its fair share of users.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
America: Pills
UK: Balloons
Canada: Henny
Scandinavia: Snus
Australia: Kangaroo meat

How far we've fallen :jcoleno:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
snus is just tobaco calm down and henny is to expensive
Grow some balls and smoke a cig my nigga wtf :westbrookwtf:

The Henny stereotype is overexagerated but there are a couple niggas ik that spend their whole paycheck on Henny bottles :deadpeter:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Grow some balls and smoke a cig my nigga wtf :westbrookwtf:

The Henny stereotype is overexagerated but there are a couple niggas ik that spend their whole paycheck on Henny bottles :deadpeter:
cuban sigars are more my thing entire paycheck kulaha :deadrose:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a constant story here. My kids friends are over dosing left and right. A parent needs to be involved in their children, sadly most of the house hold only the mother is there.

The other day one of the girls of my friend, a tom boy girl . She was bragging that younger brother is softer than her. She said, she had a seizure, while her younger brother, was in a coma for a while. She said, boys are supposed to be tuff than girls.

I looked at her, voices in my head are saying-- nayaaa that is not something to brag about. I adjusted my gabaasar on my naasos and walked away feeling hopeless.

1594232842609.png

Last edited:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I was in MN last week, I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen a Somali crackhead! I was shooked to the core :jcoleno::noneck::mjlol:

Trending