Minneapolis city gov is looking for Geeljires social media influencers they can pay to cover the trial of the cop ee jilibka ku dilay G-Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

could someone notify this one. Apparently she’s a social media influencer. She never influenced me.

Her shape looks like a woman i saw on a TV AD for weight lost. It showed a woman walking, and a huge Donut hanging around her thighs as she walked. Almost cartoon like.

and you call yourself a muslim :rolleyes:
he didnt do anything wrong dumbass he literally followed the rules on police engagement. maybe tell george floyd to stop being high off meth rather than blaming the policeman. and also maybe actually watch the whole video where floyd is saying i cant breathe even before he was put into a chokehold.

his death is nothing to me and plus FYI im agnostic not a muslim so keep get ur facts right "somali-girl"

he didnt do anything wrong dumbass he literally followed the rules on police engagement. maybe tell george floyd to stop being high off meth rather than blaming the policeman. and also maybe actually watch the whole video where floyd is saying i cant breathe even before he was put into a chokehold.

his death is nothing to me and plus FYI im agnostic not a muslim so keep get ur facts right "somali-girl"
yess following the rules includes putting his leg on his neck and drug addicts still need respect you idiot

If he gets off the city will burn. He is a scumbag, but it’s much bigger than him. He had 17 previous complaints about treating people bad and they ignored it.
chauvin obvs had history and shit yh but just because some retards wanna destroy a city over some addict doesnt mean that justice should be served in a way to paint floyd as an innocent guy who was murdered cus he wasnt.

whats up with these qashin wtf yalls rly should learn more about this topic and not get ur source of info from twitter or insta stories :mjlaugh:

chauvin obvs had history and shit yh but just because some retards wanna destroy a city over some addict doesnt mean that justice should be served in a way to paint floyd as an innocent guy who was murdered cus he wasnt.
He was an innocent man at that moment and it’s not the police job to execute who they think is a bad guy. He was a petty thief does that mean he deserved to be killed by police

He was an innocent man at that moment and it’s not the police job to execute who they think is a bad guy. He was a petty thief does that mean he deserved to be killed by police
He od'd my guy. He didnt die from suffocation it was only after they got the 1st autopsy results back and ordered a second one at a private facility that he died of suffocation.

it was the meth that first led to his condition and then when the officer placed him in a knee hold it exacerbated the situation . but at most he will be getting manslaughter. because at the end of the day it was the meth that was the deciding factor that george floyd died...

the officer literally put him in a chokehold. stop trying to justify this ffs. he obviously wasn't ODing before the interactions with the officer.
watch the video again. he was saying he couldnt breathe before he was put in the knee hold. stop trying to paint someone as a murderer when it was manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending