Eb0QtwAXkAAMgAS

Ebu5_Y9WAAApVuK

This interior design is next level. :wow:
EcJ31FyWoAArBji

Eb0QtwAXQAM9KF5

Eb_mg4QX0AAFfdB

Eb0QtwAXkAAMgAS

Ebu5_Y9WAAApVuK

I don't know who did this building, but the tallest building in the city is currently being constructed by a Somali Architect.

The awowe is spittin facts
"every country is builded by men from there own country" wallahi the World look at Somalia is a kid that that has to be taken cared of All the time, look at the latest thread the development catagory. We cant Even establish traffic lights on the road. But a great video the awowe is a proud somali man an like to see video's like this were somali's Are developing the country by Them selfs

I thought about job prospects in that building and how one could land a spot for work. Then I realized I have zero chance since jobs are allocated based on tribal connections. Getting a job in government all over Somalia requires connections I assume. I have zero faith obviously and express my disillusions.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
This is the result when you put highly competent people in office instead of those corrupted souls hellbent on violating the poor needy.

Representing your nation in a positive light must be a higher loyalty than your personal gain.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This is the result when you put highly competent people in office instead of those corrupted souls hellbent on violating the poor needy.

Representing your nation in a positive light must be a higher loyalty than your personal gain.
No word of a lie there:fittytousand:

Trending