UPDATE Minister Jamal loses federal MP seat as elections in Bosaso end

Jamaal is not getting his seat, GG.

I have been saying multiple time it’s the federal states that have ultimate power in deciding who becomes an MP.

@Manafesto Sxb Deni caadi ma ahan kkkk

This is illegal , we will see how he responds. If he fails this solidifies us as langaab second class citizens in our own lands.
Damn i heard Deni was bribing your elders like:
86E96EA5-B3D9-459A-BAB7-FE6C98A99D89.jpeg

@Kheyre idk why you are happy?

This is the situation in Somalia and its why your own cities seats were stolen by reer @Jungle
No seats were stolen sxb in Beledweyne that’s why there is no complaints, selections happened and everyone got their fair share lol.

:samwelcome:

Don’t mind me sxb I enjoy Jabka NN. Jamal during he was a minister has been a dickhead to my region and has been politicising aid especially during 2019 flooding and also the Italians who has donated $6m to the Planning Ministry for Hirshabelle.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
No seats were stolen sxb in Beledweyne that’s why there is no complaints, selections happened and everyone got their fair share lol.

Don’t mind me sxb I enjoy Jabka NN. Jamal during he was a minister has been a dickhead to my region and has been politicising aid especially during 2019 flooding and also the Italians who has donated $6m to the Planning Ministry for Hirshabelle.
He didn't even want to contribute or promote the only major infrastructure project in his own region, the Ceel Daahir road, what do you think he will do for others?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nacala Deni ku yeel, the system is broken and clans cant even chose their own leaders. Cursed federalism is a disease.

Jungle

VIP
This is illegal , we will see how he responds. If he fails this solidifies us as langaab second class citizens in our own lands.
you are a laangaab tho

xl seats haven't been selected
yet lol

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Cultists can cry all they want, seats rotate among sub clans. Even Jurile who is pro Deni lost his seat as it was the turn of another sub clan. Do you see anyone complain? Tedalkale, you gotta love the hypocrisy of these cultist who have placed pro N&N cult candidates in the Gareen states while blocking others. To them, everyone gotta be a cult member to be wadani.

I love how stupid Kacaanists are. Jamaal is sitting on a very large development project for Gedo that has been funded by the USA. These buffoons don't even know that he and Farmaajo played them and probably stole the funding.

The project is called Biyoole and the Gedo project is worth 42 Million USD, but Jamaal et al. have ignored Gedo. Honestly, stealing from kacaanists, is like stealing candy from babies. LMAO

Meanwhile, LaftaGareen and the D&M people are at least getting a photoshoot and an announcement of the Biyoole project from Jamaal and his cohorts. At least, they are getting this much. What do the blind worshippers get? NADA>

Last edited:
Mother of federalism puntland came through . Thank you president Deni for getting this corrupt asshole out of the parliament.
Fsrmajo die hards are getting cut right ,left and center
If the khaniis jeeso gets cut will be the icing on top .

Trending

Latest posts