Minister Jamal Hassan aka little Fahad Yasin Needs To Be Removed From Politics Along With Outgoing Farmaajo

In regards to the failure to implement the 42 Million Dollar Project for Gedo.

Farmaajo already sent troops to Gedo, along with foreign troops, so it's not a matter of security. If it was about troubles with the Jubbaland admin, even that would be resolved by installing a temporary Federal Council to oversee its implementation.

4 years in office and not a single project was delivered to Gedo, Cabudwaaq or even to the regions his henchmen come from.

YAAB.

If you guys don't care for development and all you care about is "my uncle is in power", send your projects our way.

:kanyehmm:

cow

VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow i know what jamal has done and i don't need to convince you. the only reason why you singled him out is because he is effective in his job and has helped his people. Your just a person with the attitude of "only i can eat" and you inherited that attitude from your kin.

as for the biyoole project i blame the fake kenyan dictator madoobe and my own MX representatives. which this election will change.

no more goons that madoobe picked out of a marfish.

@Pwyneth Galtrow i know what jamal has done and i don't need to convince you. the only reason why you singled him out is because he is effective in his job and has helped his people. Your just a person with the attitude of "only i can eat" and you inherited that attitude from your kin.

as for the biyoole project i blame the fake kenyan dictator madoobe and my own MX representatives.

LOL

That's because you know Jamal has done nothing productive and he has in fact blocked development projects to all Somali regions.

President Madoobe and Jubbaland have never been sent any funds, the money is missing or stolen and it never passed Jamal or Farmaajo's office. But hey, who am I to stand in the way of a clan who loves to be robbed.

Get your hustle on waryaada :ohno:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In regards to the failure to implement the 42 Million Dollar Project for Gedo.

Farmaajo already sent troops to Gedo, along with foreign troops, so it's not a matter of security. If it was about troubles with the Jubbaland admin, even that would be resolved by installing a temporary Federal Council to oversee its implementation.

4 years in office and not a single project was delivered to Gedo, Cabudwaaq or even to the regions his henchmen come from.

YAAB.

If you guys don't care for development and all you care about is "my uncle is in power", send your projects our way.

:kanyehmm:
But you see, nobody was expecting shit from them in the first place. Not from him, not from his predecessor and not from his successor whenever that may be. Caabduwaaq is self sufficient, from the diaspora and the natives, not the state government and most certainly not the Federal one. Gedo is heading that route too.

Biyoole project flopped? Then its up for the natives, and the diaspora to fund it. Road project needed, city admin funds it from, guess who, the people funds, so on, so forth.

The question is, was you expecting any projects from anyone in the first place for your own region? The answer should be no.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jamal is the hero of the North and shall be celebrated as such. Aaran Jaan fanboys are jealous of his large following and can continue to cry! All Somalis should use him as their profile picture as I have done wa astan Qaran! :rejoice:

But you see, nobody was expecting shit from them in the first place. Not from him, not from his predecessor and not from his successor whenever that may be. Caabduwaaq is self sufficient, from the diaspora and the natives, not the state government and most certainly not the Federal one. Gedo is heading that route too.

Biyoole project flopped? Then its up for the natives, and the diaspora to fund it. Road project needed, city admin funds it from, guess who, the people funds, so on, so forth.

The question is, was you expecting any projects from anyone in the first place for your own region? The answer should be no.

What is the point of a Government then? They are elected representatives who are supposed to to implement security and development projects to raise standards of living.

Absolutely, I do expect development projects to be implemented, that's why I always post about them or ask about them in the development section. That's my right as a Somali citizen.

Last edited:
Keep on crying haters. Mr Jamaal represent his people very well. And in sha Allah he will be back. Here is a report of what he has done in the short time he has been a xildhibaan. He has done projects which different administrations couldn't do in the last 23 years.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What is the point of a Government then? They are elected representatives who are supposed to to implement security and development projects to raise standards of living.

Absolutely, I do expect development projects to be implemented, that's why I always post about them or ask about them in the development section. That's my right as a Somali citizen.

A government is supposed to feed, help, develop and ensure their peoples safety. A government is supposed to socially help their people at their time of need, a government is supposed to ensure that the people needs are met. But no, its all about Personal interest, how can I feed my pocket, how can I subjugate somebody, something, nothing of the people interest at heart. Maybe they have been taking baby steps, but it’s the same excuse for the past 10 years.

I misspoke there, I meant, did you expect projects to be presented and implemented in your region by the Federal Government (not State ? Probably not, as its my pockets first.

A government is supposed to feed, help, develop and ensure their peoples safety. A government is supposed to socially help their people at their time of need, a government is supposed to ensure that the people needs are met. But no, its all about Personal interest, how can I feed my pocket, how can I subjugate somebody, something, nothing of the people interest at heart. Maybe they have been taking baby steps, but it’s the same excuse for the past 10 years.

I misspoke there, I meant, did you expect projects to be presented and implemented in your region by the Federal Government (not State ? Probably not, as its my pockets first.

I do expect that yes. In the past, international funding was sent directly to Federal States, but now it goes through the Federal Government. This means they are supposed to send it to Federal regions. Instead this government has been stalling and till this day, nobody knows what happened to these major projects.

Somalis need to keep an eye on government projects and funding and demand answers.
In reference to Puntland, there was a fishing port that was supposed to be built in Eyl, but the Federal Government blocked it, they are holding the money hostage.

International Funding must go directly to Federal States, instead of allowing some lunatic with an agenda to act as if it's his personal piggy bank.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts