Minister Jamal Hassan aka little Fahad Yasin Needs To Be Removed From Politics Along With Outgoing Farmaajo

Beesha Warsangli have thousands of Competent leaders and educated community for this spy to represent them.
He needs to go the same way the two MJs who served under Farmaajo have been promised to never return to politics.
This guy will be removed if Warsangli have a problem with that they can go join Somaliland period. We have no more time for funny games and business.

That's all i got to this about this crupt indivual who does not resprestent the bless Kingdom of the Warsans!

And Any Harti clan who dares threaten Puntland with we will join Somaliland yes I am talking to Dhublante is Warsangli you are free to do so. We need to make this line clear and some people think they can cross and crosss back and forth for politics reason. This door needs to be closed once in for all. Puntland wants no traitors on it's corner including cousins.

was a huge farmaajo supporter before the Ikran fiasco. He is definitely competent and patriotic and has genuine intentions that go further than just lining his pocket.

I just see him in a different light now. To me by obstructing and preventing holding those to justice, he might as well have killed her with his bare hands.

He has a very fatherly & innocent face but there is something very dark between those ears. We simply can’t have a morally bankrupt leader. Next!

further I sometimes question his competence, most of his fumbles were completely avoidable or of his own doing, or he makes bad situations turn to a crisis.

his biggest crime however is:
He has put the whole Somalia on hold. There are a lot of projects and important decisions to be made on hold because many stakeholders in the country (and outside) are waiting for a resolution to the election situation. He has delayed Somalia’s progress by almost a year.

Last edited:
Jamal cant be touched, and will serve puntland if he choices that path. Get mad tho..

I find it interesting that you are adamant to defend a man who has neglected Somalia and specifically your region of Sanaag for the past 4 years.

The fact that you feel the need to do so, shows that you think there is some kind of discrimination against him for being Warsangeli, instead of realising that nobody tolerates N&N sycophants.

By contrast, Majerteens who work for N&N aren't even any sort of protection or time, all doors are shut to them.

At the end of the day, your clan and region will continue to suffer the longer that you refuse to hold such people accountable. It does not harm other communities half as much as it harms you.

Last edited:
People like Jamal will continue stealing and destroying as long as they have protection from their clan. Jamal should be put on trial for blocking aid and development to all Somali regions, he is a very dangerous man and anyone who defends him needs to get their head checked out.

Read about him here:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
People like Jamal will continue stealing and destroying as long as they have protection from their clan. Jamal should be put on trial for blocking aid and development to all Somali regions, he is a very dangerous man and anyone who defends him needs to get their head checked out.
So did he get fired by farmaajo? Or did he just leave him?

was a huge farmaajo supporter before the Ikran fiasco. He is definitely competent and patriotic and has genuine intentions that go further than just lining his pocket.

I just see him in a different light now. To me by obstructing and preventing holding those to justice, he might as well have killed her with his bare hands.

He has a very fatherly & innocent face but there is something very dark between those ears. We simply can’t have a morally bankrupt leader. Next!

further I sometimes question his competence, most of his fumbles were completely avoidable or of his own doing, or he makes bad situations turn to a crisis.

his biggest crime however is:
He has put the whole Somalia on hold. There are a lot of projects and important decisions to be made on hold because many stakeholders in the country (and outside) are waiting for a resolution to the election situation. He has delayed Somalia’s progress by almost a year.

You should read this thread and then you will understand that Farmaajo's political party is only interesting in appearing patriotic and efficient but in reality, they have been blocking development projects.

It's all a facade, here are facts and figures on how corrupt this regime really is:

I find it interesting that you are adamant to defend a man who has neglected Somalia and specifically your region of Sanaag for the past 4 years.

The fact that you feel the need to do so, shows that you think there is some kind of discrimination against him for being Warsangeli, instead of realising that nobody tolerates N&N sycophants.

At the end of the day, your clan and region will continue to suffer the longer that you refuse to hold such people accountable. It does not harm other communities at all.

Puntland is ours as much as it is urs. You live in a glass house aswell with ur corruption and dealing in bosasso. When will u hold ur nacaas accountable.

Hes a warsan at the end of the day. Its not upto u to decide his faith.

Puntland is ours as much as it is urs. You live in a glass house aswell with ur corruption and dealing in bosasso. When will u hold ur nacaas accountable.

Hes a warsan at the end of the day. Its not upto u to decide his faith.

Who said I am more of a Puntite than you? That's your own insecurity peaking through.

Which nacas? You mean President Deni? The man whose Government has crushed AlShaydan, has increased wages for civil servants, soldiers and kickstarted development projects that are funded by Puntland taxes?

As far as I can see President Deni has been delivering on his campaign promises!

Meanwhile your uncle Jamal is a thief, who has ignored Sanaag for 4 years and now he is selling you lies. Keep defending Jamal as he robs you blind and wastes your opportunity and access to power.

You are absolutely right in that his fate is not up to me, it's up to Warsangeli if they want to stick by a loser. Good luck with that.

Reborn
You know with becoming a FGS MP within PL.Don't you need the thumbs up from the head of state? How does it work as it isn't a mass election?

You know with becoming a FGS MP within PL.Don't you need the thumbs up from the head of state? How does it work as it isn't a mass election?

I believe clans decide who represent them, so we will all find out if certain clans can be played like a fiddle.

Imagine ignoring your clan region for 4 years and being selected to represent them again.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

:mjlol:

Reborn
I believe clans decide who represent them, so we will all find out if certain clans can be played like a fiddle.

Imagine ignoring your clan region for 4 years and being selected to represent them again.
:mjlol:

Aren't all the MPs in PL decided by the clan "elders" of all the clans that live in PL?
So if the majority of clan elders with PL reject this guy and vote for another man that happens to be from the tribe then that can happen?

Who said I am more of a Puntite than you? That's your own insecurity peaking through.

Which nacas? You mean President Deni? The man whose Government has increased wages for civil servants, soldiers and kickstarted development projects that are funded by Puntland taxes?

As far as I can see President Deni has been delivering on his campaign promises.

Meanwhile your uncle Jamal is a thief, who has ignored Sanaag for 4 years and now he is placing a few fake stones and selling you lies. Keep defending Jamal as he robs you blind and wastes your opportunity and access to power.

You are absolutely right in that his fate is not up to me, it's up to Warsangeli if they want to stick by a loser. Good luck with that.

All of somalia is corrupt. Jamal is a saint compared to the heavy weights who got fat for decades of looting puntland.

Mf expect us to be sheikhs, while they get fat kkkk

All of somalia is corrupt. Jamal is a saint compared to the heavy weights who got fat for decades of looting puntland.

Puntland is the one that is building Ceeldaahir to Ceerigaabo road whilst Jamal hasn't even sent any kind of funding your way. But he is your cousin right? So defend him until you are blue in the face, but don't be surprised when he sinks your region into chaos.

cow

VIP

of all the MP's in somalia only jamal has actually done something for his people. all the others are collecting paycheck in xamar including my own MX MP's

walaahi i would trade them all for jamaal.

of all the MP's in somalia only jamal has actually done something for his people. all the others are collecting paycheck in xamar including my own MX MP's

walaahi i would trade them all for jamaal.

What has Jamal done for Somalia or Sanaag? Except for blocking development projects, even in your native Gedo.

The USA sent 42 Million Dollars to the Federal Government for a development project in Gedo, but it never made it past Jamal and Farmaajo.

I said if before and I'll say it again, the best clan to be a corrupt representative for, is Marehan.

Trending