Mimir q&a

I think calisthenics is better suited for Somalis in general.All that bodyweight exercises help fix stuff like knocked knees and anterior pelvic tilt which makes farahs look like they have big bums.When it is infact caused by bad posture:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:View attachment 84518
Where
I think calisthenics is better suited for Somalis in general.All that bodyweight exercises help fix stuff like knocked knees and anterior pelvic tilt which makes farahs look like they have big bums.When it is infact caused by bad posture:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:View attachment 84518

Lol I had the thoracic thing when I grew up. It's not just the knees it's also the flat feet thing which Somalis in general have?

I'm sorry, I'm the type of guy who loves being praised(an unfortunate trait of mine). So could you tell me why you consider me a world class farah?

I think that you're world class because you're an honorable Omar Maxamud. We need more like you. Enjoy your time here!
:salute:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Where

Lol I had the thoracic thing when I grew up. It's not just the knees it's also the flat feet thing which Somalis in general have?
All these things(walahi I don't even have a word for it)that affect the Somali males' body is something relatively new.You don't see this type of shit with the older Somalis.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I think that you're world class because you're an honorable Omar Maxamud. We need more like you. Enjoy your time here!
:salute:
Thank you!

That's all?
:gucciwhat::mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::russ::dead:

My sub-sub--tribe was enough to make me world class and not any qualities you saw in me?

I feel insulted:deadmanny::damn:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
What are you trying to imply by saying mashallah?!!!! There is literally nothing special about being 17.

Explain yourself walaal

20191214_152423.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Cmon don't you have any other questions besides my age?:mjlaugh:

:) I did but others asked you already.

You said you live in Kenya, do you plan on coming to the west for university?

I met some somali international students in my uni that came from Kenya.