Millions of Bantus allowed to enter Somalia under new agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I actually think this is a great development for Somalia, only a racist aka nationalist would think this was a bad idea

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I actually think this is a great development for Somalia, only a racist aka nationalist would think this was a bad idea

Free movement has worked out horrendously for the EU. Polish immigrants are working for low wages in the UK, effectively taking up work from the natives. There's also cultural issues.

If being against the flooding of foreigners in your country is racist, then i'm a proud racist. I don't care if it's Bantus or the Chinese, this is a bad idea.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

how is it good when somalis are not allowed to move freely in deyr ancient homelands..... a somali can't cross southern somalia and go to nfd in Kenya wit its livestock anymore cuz deyr building a wall like Mexico in somalia, kenya border

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
how is it good when somalis are not allowed to move freely in deyr ancient homelands..... a somali can't cross southern somalia and go to nfd in Kenya wit its livestock anymore cuz deyr building a wall like Mexico in somalia, kenya border

I think @BANTU is under the impression that this will somehow benefit Somalis in Somalia. It won't. All it will accomplish is create unnecessary competition with people who have no business being there in the first place.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad So, what, Somalia is the UK in this scenario and Tanzania or Kenya are Poland?

Comparing is not the same as equating. Like i said, unnecessary competition with foreigners will not bring more prosperity to Somalis.

And have you even considered the cultural issues that will arise? As if Qabiil wasn't enough, you want to introduce more conflict?

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I think @BANTU is under the impression that this will somehow benefit Somalis in Somalia. It won't. All it will accomplish is create unnecessary competition with people who have no business being there in the first place.

exactly watch dis when I was at punt land I was shocked at how many Kenyans were deyr working

dey get paid way more den working for aid agencies and ngos in Kenya and dey get paid the most after white boys and are also very corrupt..... amisom is a good example very corrupt work wit alshabab and dey still get 1500 per month a somali soldier makes 100 dollars a month dats if he's even paid

BANTU

+op MVLI
@MadNomad if it's part of your argument, comparing is equating :manny:

And what about the other way around, Somalis going to work for low wages in countries with stronger economies? Will that not benefit Somalis at all? That's hard to believe. UNLESS you believe this cultural mixing and introduction of "others" is a negative thing that outweighs the benefits

Somalia doesn't have the infrastructure to deal with immigration lol. This good for Somalis who want to work in other countries.
Their is no point in free trade & free movement when there is lack of production & consumption.
ckfBNGqe.jpg

"The promise of free trade and free movement is prosperity for all Africans because we are prioritising the production of value-added goods and services that are made in Africa," Rwandan President Paul Kagame who is also the African Union chairman said.

Lol Cushite King Kagame a major backer of this.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

And what about the other way around, Somalis going to work for low wages in countries with stronger economies? Will that not benefit Somalis at all? That's hard to believe. UNLESS you believe this cultural mixing and introduction of "others" is a negative thing that outweighs the benefits

Yes, that's exactly what i believe. Ethnic diversity breeds conflict, and there's scientific evidence for that. People will always work for their group interests and bump heads with the other. Whether it be economically, or in terms of violence, or both.

Now you explain to me how this will benefit Somalis in Somalia. And also explain how cultural conflicts won't arise.

The countries Wednesday signed the protocol to the treaty establishing the African economic community dubbed African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) in Kigali, Rwanda.
:shookgabre: Tutsi Kagame pushing Cushite Genocide.
He is the ring leader.

Yes, that's exactly what i believe. Ethnic diversity breeds conflict, and there's scientific evidence for that. People will always work for their group interests and bump heads with the other. Whether it be economically, or in terms of violence, or both.

Now you explain to me how this will benefit Somalis in Somalia. And also explain how cultural conflicts won't arise.
Lol don't know why they signed the free movement of people.
Maybe they wanted increase remittance lol.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

why would somalis go work for low wages how is dat benefiting us when Kenyans are coming to somalia because of its higher wages????? amisom are paid a more den 10 times deyr somali counter parts.... the somali shilling is doing better then Kenyas shilling here read dis and watch dis.

https://www.economist.com/node/21551492

BANTU

+op MVLI
@MadNomad increased capital flow, skilled labor transfer, etc.

Cultural issues ha la keeno the country your living in now has cultural issues because of immigration, why don't you leave to make it better?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad increased capital flow, skilled labor transfer, etc.

Cultural issues ha la keeno the country your living in now has cultural issues because of immigration, why don't you leave to make it better?

Cheap labor transfer*

Skilled bantus are not going to Somalia, they are going to wealthy countries. Only the shit tier desperate ones will go to Somalia. There's nothing they can do in Somalia, that Somalis can't do in Somalia. Why create that competition for resources in a poor country like Somalia? Please explain this.

Also, you just admitted immigration breeds conflict. So we are in agreement, this is a bad idea.

BANTU

+op MVLI
why would somalis go work for low wages how is dat benefiting us when Kenyans are coming to somalia because of its higher wages????? amisom are paid a more den 10 times deyr somali counter parts.... the somali shilling is doing better then Kenyas shilling here read dis and watch dis.

https://www.economist.com/node/21551492

Thanks for the video, interesting.

I'm not an expert dude, I am optimistic though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending