Millions of Bantus allowed to enter Somalia under new agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Somalia has 70% unemployment rate. The means of production vs population isn't viable.
There is no jobs to for anyone.
:deadpeter:
Good then tell @MadNomad his fears are ungrounded

And madnomad, you changed your tune real quick when someone brought evidence lol- some smart researchers, wiser than you or I, concluded low skill immigration brings long term benefits to the economy and native population

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I don't think any migrants will come to Somalia tbh.
I think the purpose of this was for movement of Somali business to other countries.
The emmigration rate of Somalis is near biggest in Africa from my calculations.
wrong wasteman Kenyans who couldn't be shit in Kenya always come to somalia for work also somalia has higher wages den wat dey wud get if working in Kenya.....

BANTU

+op MVLI
Dont @ me again please, you can reply just don't direct it at me

It's impossible to argue with someone that changes the facts as they see fit lol

Not today, but it sets a dangerous future precedent.
If Somalis government & businesses hire kenyans,tanzanians,rwandans for midlevel work than they have no care for the people. Maybe this will be the waking call for Somalis that their leaders are jackasses. People have the power to sack these mooryans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Good then tell @MadNomad his fears are ungrounded

And madnomad, you changed your tune real quick when someone brought evidence lol- some smart researchers, wiser than you or I, concluded low skill immigration brings long term benefits to the economy and native population

Sure, if you ignore everything else i've brought up. My study literally found a negative relationship between ethnic diversity and social cohesion, but i'm sure that's unimportant to you. Also, i guess you missed my point about low skill immigration having a different effect on poor countries like Somalia. With little resources around, conflicts are much more likely to happen.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If Somalis government & businesses hire kenyans,tanzanians,rwandans for midlevel work than they have no care for the people. Maybe this will be the waking call for Somalis that their leaders are jackasses. People have the power to sack these mooryans.

Why wouldn't they? Even the west is selling out its people for a foreign work force. This is guaranteed to change things in Somalia permanently, in the future.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Dont @ me again please, you can reply just don't direct it at me

It's impossible to argue with someone that changes the facts as they see fit lol

I agree, and on my end it's impossible to argue with someone who's blind to the reality of human tribalism and resource competition.

Why wouldn't they? Even the west is selling out its people for a foreign work force. This is guaranteed to change things in somalia permanently, in the future.
Then get rid of the mooryans.
Only the people can create change.
Don't go to businesses that hire foreigners.
Vote out mooryans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Then get rid of the mooryans.
Only the people can create change.
Don't go to businesses that hire foreigners.
Vote out mooryans.

If it was that easy western people would have done it already.

I fear the damage that has been done (and will be done) during Somalias reconstruction era, will be long lasting and hard to reverse.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The countries Wednesday signed the protocol to the treaty establishing the African economic community dubbed African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) in Kigali, Rwanda.
:shookgabre: Tutsi Kagame pushing Cushite Genocide.
He is the ring leader.
I didn't know he was like this. He went from being the second greatest Cushitic hero of the last 30 years to becoming a puppet who advances the bantu agenda. What the actual f*ck. I feel sick. :9uoofqd:
:vqbuyv0:

I fear the damage that has been done (and will be done) during Somalias reconstruction era, will be long lasting and hard to reverse.
:kanyeshrug: No point than just go with the flow. This is engineering of Rwanda. Somalia had a choice but seems the leaders have different ideas than the people.
https://face2faceafrica.com/article/magufuli-sacks-ugandan-teachers-tanzania
Tanzania's president fights for his people & he is Bantu.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

It's every tuulo for itself now. If I see any bantu expanders causing trouble near my tuulo then I will :gunsmiley:and blame HG.
:siilaanyosmile:

In previous years, many people from neighbouring countries including Kenya and Uganda flocked into Tanzania to secure jobs with scores of them not having work permits. But when former president Jakaya Kikwete took over, the situation changed and it got worse in 2016 when the current president, John Magufuli announced an operation to expel foreigners who are working without legal documents.
Magufuli explained that the move was to put an end to the indiscriminate issuance of work permits and to ensure that foreigners did not engage in jobs locals can do.
:manny: There is anti-free movement leaders but too bad Somali leaders aren't Magufuli

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In previous years, many people from neighbouring countries including Kenya and Uganda flocked into Tanzania to secure jobs with scores of them not having work permits. But when former president Jakaya Kikwete took over, the situation changed and it got worse in 2016 when the current president, John Magufuli announced an operation to expel foreigners who are working without legal documents.
Magufuli explained that the move was to put an end to the indiscriminate issuance of work permits and to ensure that foreigners did not engage in jobs locals can do.
:manny: There is anti-free movement leaders but too bad Somali leaders aren't Magufuli

Bless that man. True patriot for his people. :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you know how many Somalis have business all over Africa Tanzania Rwanda Zambia South Africa Angola Congo...? Somalia needs this..Who in their right mind would come to somalia do you know how racist Somalis are them mofo won’t make it wallahi especially if they don’t speak somali it’s over man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending