Mike Tyson Manages To Get A Draw Against Roy Jones Jr 🥊🤝💪🥊

I’m pissed I stay up to watch the fight even the undercard just for a draw I still have respect for both men true gladiators who else saw Jake Paul knocking out Nate Robinson bruh that knock out was so satisfying that hit my brain and echoed fam he was sound asleep shoulders first fuuto up oof props to Jake for managing to take the sport seriously

Although Jake Paul was hitting Nate in the back of the head which is illegal in boxing it is what it is referee could’ve done better smh

Also Mashallah to Badou Jack I knew he was going to win but also much love to his opponent who is a veteran with a degree and is a single father

What a great event I also love how snoop dogg was commentating and how Triller (the people that made the event) had a big artists perform a hit song of theirs with cuss words as well rappers like Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, Snoop Dogg, Etc

Mike Tyson is a top nacas and has the mental intelligence of a baby.

The reason why he is fighting now is because he is broke to the core due to him mismanaging and wasting his millions of earnings, trust me nobody at that age would sign up to get hit in the face and risk further brain damage. He needs the lacag.

It was also staged so that it will go for a rematch and they could make more money for a round two.

It is business.

The reason why he is fighting now is because he is broke to the core due to him mismanaging and wasting his millions of earnings, trust me nobody at that age would sign up to get hit in the face and risk further brain damage. He needs the lacag.

It was also staged so that it will go for a rematch and they could make more money for a round two.

It is business.
Did you not see his cannabis farm nigga gets hella cash a month look it up saaxiib 🌿

Just like his talk show the Cadaans are controlling it :chrisfreshhah:

He has a monthly allowance from them, if they disappear poor mike won't know what to do
You think he can edit and do all this sh*t by himself the nigga is a boomer and why are you acting like people go to his podcasts for the white people behind it lol

You think he can edit and do all this sh*t by himself the nigga is a boomer and why are you acting like people go to his podcasts for the white people behind it lol
Walahi they do LOL. If Mike sit's down and edits he would accidently delete the whole video, I am sure any Cadaan oday his age can edit and export a video my guy is 54 not 70.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor could you make a Nate Robinson sticker of him sleeping kinda like this one :deadmanny: Or a better one
material_1606685529963.png Couldn't find the perfect angle of nate alone but yeah enjoy that one

It is business.

He's apparently donating the entire $10 million he is expected to receive to charity.

Trending

Latest posts