Migratory History of Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Were the Anatolian Farmers related to the EEF? I read that both these groups were wiped out paternally, but their autosomal dna is in a lot of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern people.

Until there is further evidence, I prefer to think of the T ancestor of Somalis as generic middle-eastern. I don’t think they came from Himyar/Yemen. Most likely either Hijaz or Eastern Arabia/Gulf.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Were the Anatolian Farmers related to the EEF? I read that both these groups were wiped out paternally, but their autosomal dna is in a lot of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern people.

Until there is further evidence, I prefer to think of the T ancestor of Somalis as generic middle-eastern. I don’t think they came from Himyar/Yemen. Most likely either Hijaz or Eastern Arabia/Gulf.
They are all the same(Early European Farmers (EEF), First European Farmers, Neolithic European Farmers, Ancient Aegean Farmers, or Anatolian Neolithic Farmers) they were responsible for building a lot of the ancient stone monuments across Europe, most likely inherited from their ancestor's Anatolian hunter-gatherers who had hand in building similar monuments in Southern Turkey like Gobekli tepe and Boncuklu Tarla which dates going back as far as 12,000 ybp.

They are all the same(Early European Farmers (EEF), First European Farmers, Neolithic European Farmers, Ancient Aegean Farmers, or Anatolian Neolithic Farmers) they were responsible for building a lot of the ancient stone monuments across Europe, most likely inherited from their ancestor's Anatolian hunter-gatherers who had hand in building similar monuments in Southern Turkey like Gobekli tepe and Boncuklu Tarla which dates going back as far as 12,000 ybp.

tbh, they are a fascinating people along with predynastic Egyptians and Neolithic Levantines. It’s kinda sad that they left no paternal line, their cultures seem interesting especially Gobekli Tepe.

NidarNidar

Punisher
tbh, they are a fascinating people along with predynastic Egyptians and Neolithic Levantines. It’s kinda sad that they left no paternal line, their cultures seem interesting especially Gobekli Tepe.
They did but only in mountainous areas in Europe, in the early game pastoralists always win.

what would be the best company to do my DNA testing to get good results and also enhance the ongoing research on this forum.

Trending

Latest posts