Midhisho valley, Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Video version of it published today.

Daawo Warbixin Ku Saabsan Khayraadka Degaanada Midhasho iyo Xamaas Ee Gobolka Sanaag

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Sanaag, saaxil and togdheer are the only gobols in Somaliland that have natural beauty, i feel sorry for the cisse in salal though, they only have sacadadiin.

Beautiful picture duke, please show some more, especially of buurta rabshiga, i only watched one documentary from star tv but if you have any other photos or media soo dir walaal
Waryaahee stick to talking about your own areas please, meel aanad weligaa arkin ha ka waramin.
"Ciise in salal have sacadadiin" kulahaa :faysalwtf:

Sacaadadiin is one of several islands off the coast of Saylac which is a Gadabuursi majority deegaan as are the Awdal and Salal regions. Secondly, Awdal is one of the most beautiful regions in all of Somalia so put some respect on our name.

Don't regurgitate the nonsense that was fed to you. :fittytousand:

Waryaahee stick to talking about your own areas please, meel aanad weligaa arkin ha ka waramin.
"Ciise in salal have sacadadiin" kulahaa :faysalwtf:

Sacaadadiin is one of several islands off the coast of Saylac which is a Gadabuursi majority deegaan as are the Awdal and Salal regions. Secondly, Awdal is one of the most beautiful regions in all of Somalia so put some respect on our name.

Don't regurgitate the nonsense that was fed to you. :fittytousand:

I agree that sacaadadiin is beautiful, and awdal is as well, but there are only 3 places, gold silver and bronze and awdal comes fourth so you gotta do what you gotta do
:mybusiness:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
I agree that sacaadadiin is beautiful, and awdal is as well, but there are only 3 places, gold silver and bronze and awdal comes fourth so you gotta do what you gotta do
:mybusiness:
Three places that belong to your tribe, can't say I'm surprised.:bell:
Pitiful how qabyaalad makes you blind. It's okay we don't care whether you appreciate our land or not, just don't chat nonsense.

:comeon: your cousins do.
I don't care tbh just don't talk about places you've never seen.

My cousins live in Sanaag:siilaanyosmile:

I've seen Awdal, went to Boorama last October, it was a beautiful place don't get me wrong, but I only listed 3 regions so don't be offended.

Bohol

VIP
Shumox-Shumox

18740150_1585596991474633_5787612476351492463_n.jpg

18699944_1585597134807952_8837125543841479637_n.jpg

18697966_1585597061474626_331667702249619856_n.jpg

18700095_1585597434807922_634467019880013246_n.jpg

18739771_1585597748141224_3235834019009930673_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Distance between some of the places in the pictures and Ceerigaabo (capital of Sanaag).

Tabca - 20km North of Ceerigaabo
Midhishe - 26km North East of Ceerigaabo
Xamaas - 22km North East of Ceerigaabo
Shumox- Shumox - 30km North West of Ceerigaabo
Daalo - 15km North of Ceerigaabo

Bohol

VIP
Do you have any more photos of these inscriptions? Also why doesn't the SA script work on sspot?

It doesn't show when i try to comment or make it my status thing

Nah I don't , i'll try to find more from her album. Could be technical issue.

Thanks for the pics and insight Duke!

I've been through Awdal, Saahil, Maroodi-Jeex, and Toghdeer but I wish to visit my gx cousins in Sanaag next time.

How long does it take to travel to Ceerigabo from Burco and is it possible to reach any of these villages during the rainy season?

Also, how long does it take to reach Maydh from Ceerigabo and what is the current progress of the new Burco-Ceerigabo road?

Bohol

VIP
Thanks for the pics and insight Duke!

I've been through Awdal, Saahil, Maroodi-Jeex, and Toghdeer but I wish to visit my gx cousins in Sanaag next time.

How long does it take to travel to Ceerigabo from Burco and is it possible to reach any of these villages during the rainy season?

Also, how long does it take to reach Maydh from Ceerigabo and what is the current progress of the new Burco-Ceerigabo road?

From Burco to Ceerigaabo it is 5 hours due to some parts of the road built (before it use to be 9 hours). Those settlements are not
far from Ceerigaabo so yh it is easy to reach it with 4x4. Maydh is around 79km north of Ceerigaabo since you will go through tunnels
(like the one in the picture - Tabca). In a normal paved road it would have been 1 hour 25 mins however it will take you 2 hours and 30 mins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending