Mideeye comes out against change of constitution and extension

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F8E8353A-392F-4850-8533-952B37D76403.jpeg

Isimada want the maxaabiis handed over and the 3 vehicles captured in Deni’s hands over to them

These f@cking opposition forces piss me off for turning peaceful PL into a war zone. And at the same time, Deni also pisses me off with too much reforms and changes without consulting all Puntland stakeholders. The previous 3 presidents would back off if they know their policies would cause instability for the sake of peace and unity of PL.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Deni must continue the battle and not let the special ed isimo intervene. They stood idle while Aaran Jaan were using intimidation tactics, they are a life jacket for them. A lot of those weapons belong to the government and should be put back in 54th base where they were looted from when Faroole lost the election to Gaas. I am satisfied with the first round.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The government showed its teeth and Deni will probably continue with the constitution change, but fighting isn't good. Isimada will probably try to negotiate a deal between Deni and Aaranjaan.
Isimida are effectively supporting the opposition by the demand for talks. Deni won the first round and any legitimisation of Jimcaale’s forces as ‘opposition with valid talking points and you need to compromise’ is a loss for him despite the initial military victory.

Burhan message is effectively Deni is to blame. I know that there’s no love loss between them but it’s very obvious with his statements

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
These f@cking opposition forces piss me off for turning peaceful PL into a war zone. And at the same time, Deni also pisses me off with too much reforms and changes without consulting all Puntland stakeholders. The previous 3 presidents would back off if they know their policies would cause instability for the sake of peace and unity of PL.
Who were before Deni try avoid and issue didnt solve. Those accidents would happen sooner or later. The point people of PL with Deni. We will insure puntland will move on.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Deni ought to ignore the isimo just this once and make a proper example out of Aaran Jaan. It will make his successors jobs a lot easier.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Islaan Ciise is speaking right now and says both sides have took their troops to their original positions and have agreed to stop fighting and to have talks

Trending