middle eastern latinx swap

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Give us 2 cadaan women, bls.
South Americans also preferred, Arabs acceptable.

Just nothing from the dark sub-continent or Asia

Thx u,

Faarax

Alluring

Sayonara
Give us 2 cadaan women, bls.
South Americans also preferred, Arabs acceptable.

Just nothing from the dark sub-continent or Asia

Thx u,

Faarax

Arabs and Latinas are being swapped. Your only options are white, black or asian. Maybe mixed, but not sure if they go for Faaraxs?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Arabs and Latinas are being swapped. Your only options are white, black or asian. Maybe mixed, but not sure if they go for Faaraxs?

NEVER East Asian. Ling ling ma rabo.
I don't care much for mixed girls, but I think Caribbean & Islander girls have some appeal.

Give me a becky. I'm a little conflicted on whether to request a blonde becky or a halal becky (@Molotoff's people)

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Eastern European women

A man of taste. I won't lie, I used to hate on them because they're looked down a little in Western Europe, but I always find them extremely attractive after being around them for a little while.

Mozart

You need people like me
A man of taste. I won't lie, I used to hate on them because they're looked down a little in Western Europe, but I always find them extremely attractive after being around them for a little while.
Super attractive and very feminine

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

who should we give somali men too? maybe white women but they don't like off brand nikaz? madow women?
The Garen will gladely take these women at 15 of them as his wifes turn them into muslims and make enough kids to concor everything from maurtania too australia :mjlaugh:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Nah Arab women are hairy for me and the Hooked noses can’t be hidden with filters plus they got no body. My arab phase is over. :hemad:
Lol yeah those hawk noses are nasty af. Arab girls still beat latinas imo. They tend to be more beautiful on average than the latter.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I stand with my Arab sisters, latinx can have Somali and Arab men....I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST

Last edited: