Michael Keating warns Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Inshallah all the AMISOM soldiers in xamar migrate to hargeisa :rejoice:

To all of you who made fun of xamar and the rape the AMISOM soldiers do to the young girls macsokor !

I hope waraabe enjoys his trip back home with his big ugandan boyfriend :mjpls: Mr I like male booty:mjlaugh:
Ugandishu the so called capital of Somalia is the least homogenous Somali city, although were beefing , for the sake of our Somali Blood and DNA , Bantu Soldiers must not be allowed North of Gaalkacyo

giphy.gif

Ugandishu the so called capital of Somalia is the least homogenous Somali city, although were beefing , for the sake of our Somali Blood and DNA , Bantu Soldiers must not be allowed North of Gaalkacyo

Exactly ! You literally proved my point! you guys always make jabs at the current state of muqdisho. This is qabil walaal it’s every man to himself . I honestly don’t give the slightest fucks about the northern region . May AMISOM intermingle with the population there .

Exactly ! You literally proved my point! you guys always make jabs at the current state of muqdisho. This is qabil walaal it’s every man to himself . I honestly don’t give the slightest fucks about the northern region . May AMISOM intermingle with the population there .
When amisom is gone muqdisho will be the pearl of the indian ocean once more.
:rejoice:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
At least our women can go to the Market without being gropped, I'm gonna take a visit to Xamar, and I'll have to shoot a dirty Bantu and cause havoc in Xamar, them pipe nosed Monkeys ain't going anywhere

The whole reason Somalia is fractured is Siad Bare wasn't a smart dictator. He should have called for elections long before the 80s uprising. It was too late to step down in the 90s when he alienated 97% of the Somalia population.
He was a genius dictator which was bad for Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts