Michael Keating warns Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not samething. Farmaajo is the legitimate and internationally recognized president of Somalia.

Basar al Asad is a president. Farmaggio is a President in Name Only (PINO)

Hes a clown. Taxi driver indho adag. From the USA. Entertaining his masters AMISOM, Kenya, USA, Ethiopia etc. pretending to be a president

The f*ck does Farmaggio know about being a president. He cant even read:chrisfreshhah:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They are a threat to national security for both regions. We don't want rape of our women and pat downs near security checks.
If Siad Barre was alive today and saw the state of Somalia, he would immediately get a heart attack and die again :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
If Siad Barre was alive today and saw the state of Somalia, he would immediately get a heart attack and die again :mjlol:

The whole reason Somalia is fractured is Siad Bare wasn't a smart dictator. He should have called for elections long before the 80s uprising. It was too late to step down in the 90s when he alienated 97% of the Somalia population.

SL are united on one thang. Absolutely no AMISOM bantu solders north of Mudug. Thats a no go. Never. Somali homogeneity has to be maintained in the north
Theres bantu community in burco and hargesia u idiot. I remeber watching this video of some lady asking people questions in hargesia and some bantu guy come on with a heavy Nigerian accent...anyways he started talking shit about somalia and how they were hating on SL walahi i couldnt stop laughing.

Although Siad Barre committed many atrocities against my people and other sub clans, midnimada soomaaliya died with him.

Theres bantu community in burco and hargesia u idiot. I remeber watching this video of some lady asking people questions in hargesia and some bantu guy come on with a heavy Nigerian accent...anyways he started talking shit about somalia and how they were hating on SL walahi i couldnt stop laughing.

Yeah they complain about being discriminted against there. I heard they and Ethiopians rape women at night, rob houses and carry out muggings in Hargeisa and Burco. Its messed up

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The whole reason Somalia is fractured is Siad Bare wasn't a smart dictator. He should have called for elections long before the 80s uprising. It was too late to step down in the 90s when he alienated 97% of the Somalia population.
to be fair, his time was pretty much over the moment he alianated the MJ politicians, intellectuals and wadaads, in the late 70s early 80s around the time he killed abdullahi ciiro. Somalia cannot function without them on your side.

Exactly! Man I'm curious, if the Somali Youth League would have been in power instead of Siad Barre, how would Somalia have progressed? Siad Barre ruined the potential of the country to be honest.

Afweyne Siad Barre destroyed what the country could have been. His greed for power, money and control became too much. He stifled political, social, economic development, ideas and pluralism. In the end he became a tyrannical mass murdering maniac dictator. May he rest in hell.

How things could have been different if he relinquished power 5 years earlier

SYL had great politicians from all sub clans. Muhamed Egal(before the letter to Israel), Haji Ismail Yusuf, Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, Aden Abdulle, Cabdaqani Abdullahi, etc I can go on and on.

That was a golden generation of politicians we had in one period. We don't have a single politician in any region that can lace their shoes.

Afweyne Siad Barre destroyed what the country could have been. His greed for power, money and control became too much. He stifled political, social, economic development, ideas and pluralism. In the end he became a tyrannical mass murdering maniac dictator. May he rest in hell.

How things could have been different if he relinquished power 5 years earlier

I don't wish Hell upon a fellow Somali, but he did Some good during the early portion of his period but afterwords it was all down hill. His legacy is divisive.

Who says they can't team up and put their differences aside for a greater cause. Both gobols appose Bantus in the region
Puntland does not want to finish isaaqs but protect their fellow harti members. And no fucking bantu will come to the north lmao

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Basar al Asad is a president. Farmaggio is a President in Name Only (PINO)

Hes a clown. Taxi driver indho adag. From the USA. Entertaining his masters AMISOM, Kenya, USA, Ethiopia etc. pretending to be a president

The f*ck does Farmaggio know about being a president. He cant even read:chrisfreshhah:
By your logic if Bashar Al Assad is president then so was Siad Barre as both were only cleaning terrorist scum from their country do you deny it abu kalab al hargeisawi :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
SL and PL forces would tag team them

They wont cambuulo and bun welcome like in Koonfur. We will deal with them firmly and swiftly. They would be sent to their aakhiro

:farole:
I agree. We must repel these invaders. We can go back to war once they're gone.
:siilaanyolaugh:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I agree. We must repel these invaders. We can go back to war once they're gone.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Somaliland and Puntland shall fight Bantu soldiers who can't even defeat these dirty alshabaab. After that we shall go touch Labida Gaatama

Inshallah all the AMISOM soldiers in xamar migrate to hargeisa :rejoice:

To all of you who made fun of xamar and the rape the AMISOM soldiers do to the young girls macsokor !

I hope waraabe enjoys his trip back home with his big ugandan boyfriend :mjpls: Mr I like male booty:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending