mewing

My tongue naturally touches the roof of my mouth 24/7. #saynotoinbreeding #stopmarryingyourcousins #sameqabiildontdothedeed

Still its not inbreeding
its is, if both your parents r from the same region its inbreeding as they are likely to at least be 10th-13th cousins at the highest.Look at it this way, if your parents are 10th cousins and your grandparents are 5th cousins, great grandparents r 3rd cousins ect, all that shit cancels out and makes you inbred af.I cant remember the exact study but a study concluded that most somalis that have parents coming from the same region are inbred to the level of the children of 2nd cousins.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
its is, if both your parents r from the same region its inbreeding as they are likely to at least be 10th-13th cousins at the highest.Look at it this way, if your parents are 10th cousins and your grandparents are 5th cousins, great grandparents r 3rd cousins ect, all that shit cancels out and makes you inbred af.I cant remember the exact study but a study concluded that most somalis that have parents coming from the same region are inbred to the level of the children of 2nd cousins.
Yea but my parents are both MJ they don't look inbred at all

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nigga im finished than tf 2nd cousin level inbred??? subhanallah :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending