Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i've never seen anything like this before

2020 is crazy year wallahi

:ohhh:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

'Cristiano left Real Madrid at the top, winning the Champions League and 100 million euros in the coffers. Messi leaves Barcelona after 8-2 and without receiving a euro for his departure. There were always distinctions'

maxresdefault (5).jpg

x z

Soccer is for pussies lol real men watch football

u sound like a wannabe american goof. only they are late to the fact that the rest of the world's sport is soccer, except in north america.

plus, there was a canadian guy who won the champions league the other day, first one from home to do so. when soccer pops off here dont be on the late train

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
u sound like a wannabe american goof. only they are late to the fact that the rest of the world's sport is soccer, except in north america.

plus, there was a canadian guy who won the champions league the other day, first one from home to do so. when soccer pops off here dont be on the late train
Tf does American have to do with this? Even then I am also an American citizen and I used to live there so its not me being a wannabe im the real deal nacas f*ck soccer we don't even play that ish in Canada
Ur defo khaniis lol, every man with a hint of masculinity in him plays/watches football (soccer for u weird Americans)

American football niggas have to wear protective armour when they play:deadrose:
Soccer niggas be flopping after you touch them on the shoulder lol man up and play football niggas be bleeding on the pitch little boy

x z

Tf does American have to do with this? Even then I am also an American citizen and I used to live there so its not me being a wannabe im the real deal nacas f*ck soccer we don't even play that ish in Canada

Soccer niggas be flopping after you touch them on the shoulder lol man up and play football niggas be bleeding on the pitch little boy

americans are usually the ones that clown soccer and look stupid doing so, seeing as every other nation in the world enjoys and plays it, so you clowning it sounds like you're bootyclapping for the states saaxib. if it was such a trash sport, majority of the world would not be so enthralled by it

I don't think he can adapt to an another team than Barca. Even when Iniesta, Xavi, etc had leaved. The level has dropped. I think that the Messi Era is pretty much dead
A740C989-AAEA-4AB8-88D9-EB246CE12938.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
americans are usually the ones that clown soccer and look stupid doing so, seeing as every other nation in the world enjoys and plays it, so you clowning it sounds like you're bootyclapping for the states saaxib. if it was such a trash sport, majority of the world would not be so enthralled by it
You sound like ur booty clapping for eurotrash my guy I never seen a Canadian defend soccer so hard my g ur giving off sheegato vibes fix up

man up and play rugby