Messi confirms he wants to LEAVE - HUGE BREAKING NEWS

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You sound like ur booty clapping for eurotrash my guy I never seen a Canadian defend soccer so hard my g ur giving off sheegato vibes fix up

lmfao, where is the defence? im saying dont brainlessly bash it cause youre giving wannabe american vibes cause the main source of soccer bashing is americanimo and american arrogance, which I and you (supposedly) are not. soccer is not jus euro either.
ur worldview is not linear so dont call me sheegato either.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
lmfao, where is the defence? im saying dont brainlessly bash it cause youre giving wannabe american vibes cause the main source of soccer bashing is americanimo and american arrogance, which I and you (supposedly) are not. soccer is not jus euro either.
ur worldview is not linear so dont call me sheegato either.
I bash soccer because I PERSONALLY don't like it ion get what's hard to understand. I PERSONALLY think it's a pussy sport so that's why I said what I said it ain't me tryna be sum I'm not it's just goofy how u bashing me for giving "wannabe" American vibes when I'm technically a fucking American

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I bash soccer because I PERSONALLY don't like it ion get what's hard to understand. I PERSONALLY think it's a pussy sport so that's why I said what I said it ain't me tryna be sum I'm not it's just goofy how u bashing me for giving "wannabe" American vibes when I'm technically a fucking American
Your Canadian g ur not even rated in American football

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Who cares about the Canadian football league niggas in Canada don’t even watch that shit

and how do you know what people in canada watch? i dont agree with his soccer bashing, but its true noone watches it here. its always been hockey and basketball and football.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i've never seen anything like this before

2020 is crazy year wallahi

:ohhh:
What’s so surprising about this news? It’s been brewing for a few years and Messi finally had enough of it.

He’s definitely headed to Citeh.:damn:Citeh and Pool title chase is gonna be something else this upcoming season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pep convinced Messi to go to China Olympics in 2008 when the board decided against it. This was a rookie Pep btw the relationship he has with Messi is unbelievable.

If this midget joins Pep and wins the league it’s over for us Ronaldo fans.:damn::jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts