Message someone cause you’re bored

I prefer cold calling. The other person is usually overjoyed and wants to speak for hours. My last conversation on the phone lasted 3 hours.

I prefer cold calling. The other person is usually overjoyed and wants to speak for hours. My last conversation on the phone lasted 3 hours.
You must be courageous and charming akhi, hoorta how old are you? Not a lot of girls I talk to enjoy talking on the phone.

But I can’t do that her last message to me was a rejection, imagine calling after that I’ll get hit with a restraining order :mjcry:

You must be courageous and charming akhi, hoorta how old are you? Not a lot of girls I talk to enjoy talking on the phone.

But I can’t do that her last message to me was a rejection, imagine calling after that I’ll get hit with a restraining order :mjcry:
I'm uninhibited akhi, the more I move with fear, the more rejection I get.

I have and in no way do I relate to this meme :damsel:
A54D6762-0784-437F-960A-C7DFEED35D33.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Just hearing that you are talking to females for 3 hours gives me headaches bro the madax xanuun and calacaal I couldn't talk that long without saying something that'd get them angry

lalayariis

Bad cop
Just hearing that you are talking to females for 3 hours gives me headaches bro the madax xanuun and calacaal I couldn't talk that long without saying something that'd get them angry
Longest phone call I had was 7 hours back in middle school with my friend. I prefer FaceTime over texting. :pachah1:

When someone clicks with me I can talk for hours I did 5 hours the other week. It is a risk though it will probably slip up and say something they don’t like but they’d just find out about that anyway.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When someone clicks with me I can talk for hours I did 5 hours the other week. It is a risk though it will probably slip up and say something they don’t like but they’d just find out about that anyway.
U trippin bro 5 hours you could do so much other things instead of hitting up shordies

Trending