Mercury I hope you are alright adeer cause there's been a Somali massacre in Rikeby (Somali enclave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN to the brothers. Let me guess @AbdiJohnson is happy and celebrating this incident. Where is he to condemn these white nationalists

I condemn. Im not white

I didn't pay attention because half of @UncleMenace threads are click bait and he edited the post after I lost interest in his typical no detailed posts

Its Somali on Somali crime anyway. Will you condemn this? I think not

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I feel sorry for the mother who has to go trough this AUN

@dhegdheer I dont live near Rinkeby But I heard they were brothers Im guessing this is gang related

is this gang related? like somalis killing each other? or was this a hate crime? anyone wiith any information please update in this thread. RIP to those two brothers though

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I condemn. Im not white

I didn't pay attention because half of @UncleMenace threads are click bait and he edited the post after I lost interest in his typical no detailed posts

Its Somali on Somali crime anyway. Will you condemn this? I think not

stop blaming me for your incompetency you Somali self-hating somali hater

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aun to the brothers

@Nin xun personally knew these boys.
Didn't know them personally but my mother knew theirs and they used to live in my hometown when I was a kid. I heard both their parents got took away in an ambulance when they got the news.

From what I got told only one of the brothers was involved in petty crimes while the other was good kid(I think he was a student too IIRC), they appearntly chased them inside a café and shot them both inside the place where they wash dishes. The perpetrators were masked and armed with assault rifles, AUN to both.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Didn't know them personally but my mother knew theirs and they used to live in my hometown when I was a kid. I heard both their parents got took away in an ambulance when they got the news.

From what I got told only one of the brothers was involved in petty crimes while the other was good kid(I think he was a student too IIRC), they appearntly chased them inside a café and shot them both inside the place where they wash dishes. The perpetrators were masked and armed with assault rifles, AUN to both.

It's a tragedy to loose one child and to loose 2 is devastating

Only a parent knows and can feel it.

It's not easy to raise a child only to loose him young without seeing the fruit of your labor.

May God be with these parents if they don't go crazy.

One of the brothers has brought this upon the family.

Crime does not pay, being involved in a gangsterism leads to tragedy

AUN. The somali gangs are really inept in Europe. Anyone ever heard of the somali gangs called RTN from California in the 90s to early 2000s? Those guys were effective as hell. If you ever go to San diego, the area somalis settle were previously madow projects wallahi and they got cleaned out. Also the guys from Columbus in the early 2000s were effective. If you are going to join a gang and kill people, you better eliminate your rivals and by eliminate I mean kill dozens of them, hunt them down, and masscare. This tit for tat crap is only going to come back to you. I am not a supporter of violence but if one is going to trade his deen and life for gangsta life, you better be good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending