Mercury I hope you are alright adeer cause there's been a Somali massacre in Rikeby (Somali enclave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

dude! Do you guys have gangs over there now? What happened to stabbing each other? You guys using an assault rifle on each other:susp:

Merca

Inactive.
Last year an older Somali man in my city was shot outside his workplace by Ajnabi gang that was seeking revenge on a 'Somali gang'. Wallahi this is messed up.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last year an older Somali man in my city was shot outside his workplace by Ajnabi gang that was seeking revenge on a Somali gang. Wallahi this is messed up.

are u from Sweden?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
most likely these white nationalist killed them...Look at them do a drive through the Somali enclave...

Can you interpret for us @merka

Sweden & France the only 2 western European countries where you can get military equipment so easily.
A hand grenade in sweden goes for as little as 5000 kr

I always get sad when I hear that it was Somalis who were killed. RIP, I hope they're in a better place, may Allah have mercy on them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't want to give out false information. AUN to the brothers.
Edit: I saw that you tagged @merka instead of me, lol. But I will translate it.

stop paying attention to my neef daaqaya mistakes and please provide us some background of what they are discussing. Its paramount you do so

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the two brothers who were killed, may Allah swt give their grieving mother sabr. May she find the strength and iman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending