Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally realized why you’re irritating To most of the guys @Mercury

You remind me of this nigga:siilaanyolaugh:
00E09353-51C0-4CA1-BC62-A84D9725B894.jpeg

View attachment 35841
Its probably because he has very feminist mindset. He is a caricature of what these failing leftists call a "new age man". Devoid of any male self respect and testosterone infused ingenuity. He appeases to women and seeks female validation. Completely unaware to female nature and their terrifying powers of manipulation. The one who controls the bedroom controls the world. :mjcry:.

VixR

Veritas
Don't let the whacks fool you into mistaking them for what equates to normalcy. For reasons that remain unknown, the male population on this forum is 90% disturbed.

In a regular context url, Mercury is a regular joe. On here, he's a veritable saint, bc the population on here is composed mainly of degenerates, losers, bahals, and qashin atop a qashin.
wallah im grinning my face off rn. :dead::dead::dead:

@VixR is a 50 year old bitter former sorority girl , brunch eating, bourgeoise, crem brule eating, vegan grass chewing white woman stuck in a xalimos body. :ufdup:. she doesn't know jack all about faraxs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

View attachment 35841

Irritating ?

I guess it's irritating when I speak
about stuff that matter instead of hiding it under the rug

I believe 90% of the problems in the Somali communities is on the father he's the main factor the head of the house the one in charge, if he does his Job being involved in raising his kids, investing in their education and health and being a good husband to his wife I can show you where he will be

But unfortunately there's too many bums that have been babysat by their mothers to the point they can't function in a household where the wife has to become a mother to the kids and her husband

VixR

Veritas
Idk where the idea that I'm vegan came from.
wallah im grinning my face off rn. :dead::dead::dead:
The active population on here is completely skewed towards qashin and idiocy, so much so that an average/normal joe shines on here lol.

Idk where the idea that I'm vegan came from.
The active population on here is completely skewed towards qashin and idiocy, so much so that an average/normal joe shines on here lol.
somali guys are generally good. We do however revere masculinity very highly. Its a culture thing mostly. Though most somali guys in the west have adopted some western values.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its probably because he has very feminist mindset. He is a caricature of what these failing leftists call a "new age man". Devoid of any male self respect and testosterone infused ingenuity. He appeases to women and seeks female validation. Completely unaware to female nature and their terrifying powers of manipulation. The one who controls the bedroom controls the world. :mjcry:.

I don't seek female validation or appease to women if someone is treated unjustly I speak about it and that's a very occurring thing in the Somali community

All this ego and trying to act masculine is what is still destroying a lot of Somali communities

I don't seek female validation or appease to women if someone is treated unjustly I speak about it and that's a very occurring thing in the Somali community

All this ego and trying to act masculine is what is still destroying a lot of Somali communities
You'd make a very good husband and father. Though you fail to see through the cracks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending