You remind me of this nigga:siilaanyolaugh:
View attachment 35841
Beats looking like this nigga

Bjg1qi5CMAAqGYu.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He’s in touch with his feminine side I bet when mercury was a kid and he had sleep overs it was predominantly females, they use to dress him up in dresses and put make up on for him.

Mercury be the type of guy if he’s girl is on her period and laying in bed he would also wear a tampon and climb into bed alongside her so he could also share in the experience, her suffering. He would make it realistic too by smearing ketchup on the tampon before he puts it between his legs kkk

Last edited:
He’s in touch with his feminine side I bet when mercury was a kid and he had sleep overs it was predominantly females, they use to dress him up in dresses and put make up on for him.

Mercury be the type of guy if he’s girl is on her period and laying in bed he would also wear a tampon and claim into bed alongside her so he could also share in experience her suffering. He would make it realistic to by smearing ketchup on the tampon before he puts it between his legs kkk
:dead::dead::dead::dead:adD . FUCKING HELL

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Mercury be the type of guy if he’s girl is on her period and laying in bed he would also wear a tampon and claim into bed alongside her so he could also share in experience her suffering. He would make it realistic to by smearing ketchup on the tampon before he puts it between his legs kkk

And you'd the type of person if you're wife don't cook for you in the events of a robbery you would hide behind your wife

And you'd the type of person if you're wife don't cook for you in the events of a robbery you would hide behind your wife
If she aint cooking, cleaning and doing laundry for me then what in hell do i need a wife for? yaab.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe in equality between the sexes in the west a wife shouldn’t cook for her husband cause he can do it himself and a husband shouldn’t protect his wife cause she can do it herself :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If she aint cooking, cleaning and doing laundry for me then what in hell do i need a wife for? yaab.

You get a wife to complete half your deen who supports you and together you help each other reach your goals

In your case your looking for a maid

VixR

Veritas
somali guys are generally good. We do however revere masculinity very highly. Its a culture thing mostly. Though most somali guys in the west have adopted some western values.
Not to say that it should be, but were SS to be representative, you just...aren't.

Western values kulaha. The things Mercury says aren't even Western, and yet he still gets your knickers in a twist :cryinglaughsmiley:
Generally good :deadosama:

I always felt sorry for girls who married poor, macho men. All that hard work you put in will be taken as a given. Macho and middle class is ok because he'll take care of financially, poor and feminist is nice because you'll have someone to share the load with. I hate entitled poor men who are macho.

I always felt sorry for girls who married poor, macho men. All that hard work you put in will be taken as a given. Macho and middle class is ok because he'll take care of financially, poor and feminist is nice because you'll have someone to share the load with. I hate entitled poor men who are macho.
It’s 2017 you shouldn’t need to rely on a man financially. Xalimos need to get their lazy popping babies every year ass up and work.

(Not directed at you)

It’s 2017 you shouldn’t need to rely on a man financially. Xalimos need to get their lazy popping babies every year ass up and work.

(Not directed at you)

As a Muslim woman, my money is my money and his money is my money too. I didn't say girls shouldn't work.

If everything is yours, what does he have left?

I actually just got him to pay the household bills, he got to keep the rest for himself. My money went on my kids, shopping and entertainment. In Islam it's the husbands job to provide for the family, anything the wife gives is considered an act of charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.