Mental Jeegaan lady says Djabouti, Jigjiga, Puntland and Mogadishu are Ajanabi(foreigners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
You telling me we are the same as these sharp toothed savages
View attachment 61177

Typical reer djbooty. Letโ€™s not mention the Bantu punan!s and Kenyan jubbalanders :faysalwtf:

1. That's clearly an afar woman from ethiopia

2. No bigger savages than your rapist uncles and clan mates hoyadaa wase

:mjlol:

The most savage somalis can't look down on the most civilized ones. Not how it works

https://en.halbeeg.com/2018/11/03/somaliland-police-record-over-100-rape-cases-since-january/

Bohol

VIP
The Jeegaan admin hates your people and you want to carry their shoes. Are you happy with that?

They are two little confused kids. They think HY interest is intertwined with other "Isaaq" aka Jeegaan . What is good for the others doesn't mean it is good for HY and vice versa.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They are two little confused kids. They think HY interest is intertwined with other "Isaaq" aka Jeegaan . What is good for the others doesn't mean it is good for HY and vice versa.

Somaliland of present day only serves interests of HA/HJ. Any Hy who supports that is a cuck imo.

Saalax Bidaar

They are rotten seed. Their entire families (if they support Jeeegaan) need to be sterilized. We don't want more retards.
Kkkkkkk
Draco actually said his dad is ardent Wadani supporter. I donโ€™t know what has gotten to him

Saalax Bidaar

@Bohol remember Col Ina James who was very ardent pro Siyaad Barre officer fighting in Hargeisa. He was loyal to the regime to his last breath. He was beheaded by his own tol(Isxaaq) in Hargeisa.

I compare them to Ina James kkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol remember Col Ina James who was very ardent pro Siyaad Barre officer fighting in Hargeisa. He was loyal to the regime to his last breath. He was beheaded by his own tol(Isxaaq) in Hargeisa.

I compare them to Ina James kkkkkkk

From what I heard Ina James killed a lot of HA. He didn't really bother HY to begin with. He was Bah Dhulbahante not Isaxaaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts