Mental Jeegaan lady says Djabouti, Jigjiga, Puntland and Mogadishu are Ajanabi(foreigners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound pathetic, sxb. Pull your pants up and insult them back

:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm pathetic for not insulting back naag walan whose propably mirqaan?
I dont stoop to khaldan level low ,I'll pass .
I dont speak for all of reer konfuur when I say everything north of galgacyo I see them as ajanabis ,yes including reer sharp teeth (Djibouti)

:mjlaugh:

VIP
I dont speak for all of reer konfuur when I say everything north of galgacyo I see them as ajanabis ,yes including reer sharp teeth (Djibouti)

:umwhat:

Tbf half of Xamar are Bantu and half of Djibouti Afar. JigJiga and PL are pure apart from Galla immigrants (but SL suffer them as well)

Btw why is this in the politics section?

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Two creatures, who gets pleasure from insulting a whole community of people based on political affiliation. You lot are like Arabs praise anther Muslims death only because he belongs to another group.

And also Allah says in the Qur'an "who so ever exposes & ridicules someone in this life I will do the same in Akhirah. (Keep that in mind next time you and Bohol do your thing)
Keep it moving hippie

waraabe

Your superior

You telling me we are the same as these sharp toothed savages
D6410771-2403-4CD8-9010-D2B28E892D55.jpeg

Typical reer djbooty. Let’s not mention the Bantu punan!s and Kenyan jubbalanders :faysalwtf:

Attachments

• 1E1C15D2-38D5-45DA-B08F-D30EBFABB889.jpeg
    1E1C15D2-38D5-45DA-B08F-D30EBFABB889.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 90
She’s right these niggas are foreign to us after the union 1960 and kids went off to different regions for schooling they said these southern niggas was like aliens to them. Speaking broken version of Somali. Xamar cadcad’s like @Daughter of samaale clan probably threw us off as well. Probably just viewed them all as some sort of Oromos who speak broken Somali.

I have no idea ,but to be fair not all of them come off that way in real life, but I've heard some do carry hate for all southerners .
Let's ask our local S-land ambassador
@Pureblood .Bruh why you hate all of us southerners?

No Isaaq truly hated southerners until the post Siad chimp out. It’s not hate it’s just that we don’t want to have anything to do with you guys. Personal decision.

@Pureblood is just envious, he recently founded out habar jaclo are raxanweyn and not isaaq. Every since then, he’s being trying to de abgaaltise me because I was the one to break the news to him.

I’m abgaal through and throug alx. Long live the children of abgaal.

Yes you are abgaal which is the biggest sub clan of Xamar cad cad .5 gang . I am habar jeclo isaaqi I have Arab and Somali ancestry alhamdulilah

Status
Not open for further replies.