Mental Jeegaan lady says Djabouti, Jigjiga, Puntland and Mogadishu are Ajanabi(foreigners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The Jeegaan considers kids from non Somaliland men and Somaliland women as Ajanabi. Those ajanabis include Other Somalis.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
When u graduate from Ictiraaf University u will probably say a child born from Jeegan Father and Qadaadweyn mother is Half Ajanabi.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Shame that this guy and @DRACO are supposedly my tol.
:francis:
I still have @Bohol though :friendhug:

Two creatures, who gets pleasure from insulting a whole community of people based on political affiliation. You lot are like Arabs praise anther Muslims death only because he belongs to another group.

And also Allah says in the Qur'an "who so ever exposes & ridicules someone in this life I will do the same in Akhirah. (Keep that in mind next time you and Bohol do your thing)

Shes actually not that wrong tho .I honestly have hard time understanding northern ppls Af maxatiri, and they don't know what muufo ,sabayaad and fuul is and soo many other type of Somali food .we are diff in a way
But calling us ajanabi is a reach .

What's their beef with the entire south? I get their beef with darood.

it's strange seeing them hate on hawiye, dir and raxanwayns. where does that hate come from?

it's strange seeing them hate on hawiye, dir and raxanwayns. where does that hate come from?
I have no idea ,but to be fair not all of them come off that way in real life, but I've heard some do carry hate for all southerners .
Let's ask our local S-land ambassador
@Pureblood .Bruh why you hate all of us southerners?

I have no idea ,but to be fair not all of them come off that way in real life, but I've heard some do carry hate for all southerners .
I think it's out of ignorance. They don't know much about the south, whereas us southerners know their towns and cities.

VIP

You sound pathetic, sxb. Pull your pants up and insult them back

:siilaanyolaugh:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

they have been indoctrinated to see all of Somalia excluding what they see as Somaliland as having a united goal of standing in their way of Independence. An Us vs Them mentality.

Bohol

VIP
In future Somalia such people should be sterilized for good. They will just produce more retards who think they are a separate race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending