Mental illness

Ive suffered from mental illness thats labeled bipolar 2 since i was 21. I have had 4 mental emergencies where i was hospitalized. My mother has always had mental health and my brother had it when he was 16 until now. It comes out of nowhere. My fam thinks if i go to africa and get quraan saar that will help but i dont think it will. Who has dealt with mental illness? And how have you dealt with it

You should be on meds if you are not already.

Also, listen to Ruqyah on YouTube. Or if you can recite surah AL baqrah, recite it on yourself. Make the intention for cure. May Allah cure you and keep you steadfast.

Ive suffered from mental illness thats labeled bipolar 2 since i was 21. I have had 4 mental emergencies where i was hospitalized. My mother has always had mental health and my brother had it when he was 16 until now. It comes out of nowhere. My fam thinks if i go to africa and get quraan saar that will help but i dont think it will. Who has dealt with mental illness? And how have you dealt with it
You need professional help. Mental illness is a stigma in the Muslim community who think simply going to quran saar is enough. Or worse going to sheikh tuulo who has made a business out of conning genuinely ill people who need professional help into parting with their hard-earned money. A despicable act using the deen to tap into people who need help at their lowest moment. You have been given fikar so use it to gain help from people who are specialized in this kind of things. Dont be afraid of medication for millions of people who have been helped with this. I sincerely hope things go better for you brother/sister.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Your family are wrong. Do not go to Africa. Even if they tell you it's for a short visit, don't go to Africa. You need to consult with a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Find a competent GP/doctor who actually cares. It can take years to be find the right medication(s), but it'll be worth it, don't lose hope sxb. DO NOT go to Africa, they treat the mentally ill like animals 🙏

Quran saar will not help bipolar disorder my brother has it too (Bipolar 1 which is extreme) and he has done quran saar multiple times and it never helped. Its a mental thing and has nothing to do with jinns. Medication is the best choice

Your family are wrong. Do not go to Africa. Even if they tell you it's for a short visit, don't go to Africa. You need to consult with a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
yeah i told them that it won't do anything but they are making me go. I'm just doing it to please them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You may not take it seriously but I've seen some surprisingly promising dietary stuff involving serious mental health issues like bipolar and schizophrenia. Namely things like Carnivore and Keto type diets:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wish you luck.

Trending

Latest posts