MENTAL HEALTH AWARNESS - Habeeb Mental Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catwoman

I don't want to derail the topic but it's in relation to mental helath..so there's this girl I know, she was talking to a guy for 10 months, liked him a great deal and they spoke about marriage..few weeks later, she was having a conversation with his friend (they became friends too) and he disclosed some confidential info about his friend..he said he was mentally unwell for like 2 yrs, a few yrs ago. He swore her to not ever tell him that he told her

So the question I ask you is this, do you think someone who has over come a mental health condition should disclose this info to the person who they're getting to know. And do you think what his friend did was right?

By the way, in the end..the guy sussed that something was wrong, he saw changes in her behaviour and told her the truth about his mental health in the past, she decided not to marry him

Ive heard a similar story.. some girl got married didn't know her husband was mentally ill. Turned out the family knew said nothing and was happy someone had taken him off their hands lol.

Anyways That friend went behind his back but I bet the girls glad he told her. I don't think the friend was in the right but if I was that girl I would just be thinking was it that bad for him to be telling me and get paranoid. That's why I think you should just tell the person before marriage esp if it was a whole 2 years seemed like legit illness. Also I guess it depends on what he has? Damn she broke it off huh maybe if he just told her before..or maybe the friend screwed him over and he was always going to tell her.. Idk tricky subject. What do you think?

The founder of this mental facility needs to institutionalized. I find him to be missing some screws in his head. I've watched a lot of documentaries about the guy. I hope I'm wrong but I think he himself has gone completely mental
wait why do you think that

Ive heard a similar story.. some girl got married didn't know her husband was mentally ill. Turned out the family knew said nothing and was happy someone had taken him off their hands lol.

Anyways That friend went behind his back but I bet the girls glad he told her. I don't think the friend was in the right but if I was that girl I would just be thinking was it that bad for him to be telling me and get paranoid. That's why I think you should just tell the person before marriage esp if it was a whole 2 years seemed like legit illness. Also I guess it depends on what he has? Damn she broke it off huh maybe if he just told her before..or maybe the friend screwed him over and he was always going to tell her.. Idk tricky subject. What do you think?

In a way I think it wasn't his friends place to tell her but then again had I been her..I would have want to know too. Would I have been able to say no to someone I was having marriage talks with, based on their past mental health issues?

I don't know, if I were her and I rejected his proposal based on the new info I was given about his previous mental health, I would be scared that Allah SWT tests me with my own mental health..it's tricky

I mean who is the one who takes away health and restores it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending