menstrual cycle exceeds 10 days

Yes I am and no I do not practice shirk, we. Consider ourselves to be adherents off the Sunni branche.

its very normal to be Sufi from where I am from so don’t be surprised, I also want to add that we consider all off us the same in Islam, except for the more violent branches who are a threat to us
thanks for the input sis I usually do ghusl at midnight but I'm going to call some experienced sheikh to get a concrete answer because so many different answers are given to me lol. Interesting you are sufi is there any difference between sufi and Sunni to you?

Xoxoxo

VIP
thanks for the input sis I usually do ghusl at midnight but I'm going to call some experienced sheikh to get a concrete answer because so many different answers are given to me lol. Interesting you are sufi is there any difference between sufi and Sunni to you?
Eh not exactly, we follow the same things but we more so believe we can get close to Allah himself in this life then the afterlife through praying & remembering the creator himself!

we don’t view sunis different or bad since we believe we belong to the Sunni branche since they are peaceful people like us , there are certain sects we dislike who are on our throat and basically hunting us (Shia’s, Salafi & Wahabbi), but we don’t mind any Islamic groups and don’t believe that we are different from each other’s. The most important thing is to follow the Quran, hadiths and the words of our prophet

Eh not exactly, we follow the same things but we more so believe we can get close to Allah himself in this life then the afterlife through praying & remembering the creator himself!

we don’t view sunis different or bad since we believe we belong to the Sunni branche since they are peaceful people like us , there are certain sects we dislike who are on our throat and basically hunting us (Shia’s, Salafi & Wahabbi), but we don’t mind any Islamic groups and don’t believe that we are different from each other’s. The most important thing is to follow the Quran, hadiths and the words of our prophet

[/QUOTE]
shias are troublesome they slander aisha that's their belief Subhanallah

Xoxoxo

VIP

shias are troublesome they slander aisha that's their belief Subhanallah
[/QUOTE]
Yup not only that but they also kill every Muslim who isn’t a part off their crazy beliefs astagfirullah. Sufis over there have to define themselves as Shia-sufis or else the government would be on their asses (as always tbh).

midnight, right before fajr.
How is that don't you ask youself why we pray tarawih after Isha even that Ramadan is tomorrow.

When we are at night in Thursday the uluma call it the night of jummah even that Friday is the next day.

We also start takbir for Eid after salat maghreb not in mid night

Xoxoxo

VIP
How is that don't you ask youself why we pray tarawih after Isha even that Ramadan is tomorrow.

When we are at night in Thursday the uluma call it the night of jummah even that Friday is the next day.

We also start takbir for Eid after salat maghreb not in mid night
I’m talking about periods my nigga, you don’t experience them so you don’t know ANYTHING about the stopping or when or how we need to clean ourselves,

if you have no stopping you need to clean yourself and pray the salaat that is waiting for you, skipping fajr, Duhr & Asir to just make yourself clean at Maghreb is not the way to do it! Skipping fajr and Asir especially is extremely problematic!

Trending