Menelik tried to say Somalis were Ethiopian servants before Ahmed Gurey when negotiating with the British for Galbeed

Wallahi this fucking retard man, He tried pulling this on the British but when they pulled out maps he started saying he couldn’t read :russ: @Yami @Khaemwaset @Garaad diinle @The alchemist @Step a side
03F424F5-0C9A-4F5F-9FC8-234EE465CABD.jpeg

Ahahahaha, so Menelik also said Somalis were servants?? Wow. These Ethiopian rulers have always tried to claim Somalia were apart of Ethiopia or that Somalis were an Ethiopian group themselves, its shameless lmao

The link below has a bunch of quotes from Ethiopian rulers claiming Somalia from Dawit II to Halie Selassie. I'm sure there are more quotes but you get the point.

I will never ever take seriously the idea that Ethiopia was some anti-colonial force.

Ahahahaha, so Menelik also said Somalis were servants?? Wow. These Ethiopian rulers have always tried to claim Somalia were apart of Ethiopia or that Somalis were an Ethiopian group themselves, its shameless lmao

The link below has a bunch of quotes from Ethiopian rulers claiming Somalia from Dawit II to Halie Selassie. I'm sure there are more quotes but you get the point.

I will never ever take seriously the idea that Ethiopia was some anti-colonial force.
He said he couldn’t read when the British brought out the maps :dead:

Trending