MEN: would u rather have a small Gu.s or a small Brain>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
LIES. Obviously u dont know the mechanics of a penis, and i am not prepared to disclose my knowledge of the mechanics, so i guess lets close the subject :)
I recently started volunteering at a hospital near my. I'm the unit secretary for the onclolgy department. Since I can't shadow a doctor right now, whenever I do meet a doctor or a surgeon I ask all types of questions especially whenever they are free.
Spoke to a plastic surgeon last week. Asked him if he was mostly doing cosmetic surgeries or reconstructive. He said a majority of the surgeries done here with him and his colleagues are mostly reconstructive. All the cosmetic ones are done at a big private practice downtown. I asked him what kind of suregeries fhey do there. He mentioned Ass implants, penis enlargement, boob implants and etc

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
A
But u can work towards getting a big brain by studying and improving yourself. Einstein was dyslexic and yet he is the prototype of brainy
All you need is some brain protein and your set
Brain.jpg

Muji

VIP
I’m just waiting for the sequel to this thread.

Ladies would you rather a loose vag or a small brain :nahgirl::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

Something happened to Basra. This isn’t cadi.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
As much as women love my magnificent snake and makes them cover their mouth into awe. I gotta go with the small snake. Who would choose a small brain? I don't want to be brain dead. At least making money and being smart will keep me occupied.

Basra you are such a curious woman. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending