MEN: would u rather have a small Gu.s or a small Brain>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew

Good question, different sizes for different people. Have you ever heard of designer vagina?

Isn't that cosmetic vaginal surgery?

Gay men will be uncomfortable with a penis less than 8" (which is not very common) but gays are larger than straight men according to many conducted research. I hear women are all over the place when it comes to penis size. Some demand small penises and some demand large ones and some demand normal size. Some demand thick ones and others demand thin ones. Some women would prefer they had the penis themselves and wear a dildo to use on a man

Gay men will be uncomfortable with a penis less than 8" (which is not very common) but gays are larger than straight men according to many conducted research. I hear women are all over the place when it comes to penis size. Some demand small penises and some demand large ones and some demand normal size. Some demand thick ones and others demand thin ones. Some women would prefer they had the penis themselves and wear a dildo to use on a man

You're just projecting again. Most gays care about the guy, not the dick :trumpsmirk:

Mr Jew

Yep, it’s vagina cosmetic surgery as some women consider their partners penis either too small or too large and accordingly size up their vj.
Interesting info about gay men and women wearing dildos on men. Maybe some of them are members here and would enlighten us further on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending