Men who don’t want educated wives..

Gambar

VIP
Life is unpredictable, those degrees may become obsolete after a while. Life educates you. You have to have strong iman and belief in the path Ilahay has chosen for you. If you are married focus on building your lives together. Don’t marry a useless dayuus oo zero ah. The crazier Somali guys have more sense anyway.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Overly dramatic. We can never plan for the worst in life. You will never be a 100% safe of anything. Most degrees are worthless without relevant and recent industry experience. What is her sociology degree going to do for her 15 years down the line? Nothing. Some things you should leave to Allah swt.

I would be wary if someone is intentionally seeking out an uneducated woman because educated women can be housewives too.

I don't get the problem though. It seems that women want education to be as valuable on them as much as they value it on men, but that's just not going to happen.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Yes I am from London. The tory welfare cuts were brutal. Homeless went through the roof and more than 1 million people use foodbanks as a result.
Why don't they move from London? Honestly I was born in London and around 2004, shit got sideways so my family relocated to Leicester and decided to move to Manchester for uni and have been here since, London maxee ku macdahay boqasho.

Overly dramatic. We can never plan for the worst in life. You will never be a 100% safe of anything. Most degrees are worthless without relevant and recent industry experience. What is her sociology degree going to do for her 15 years down the line? Nothing. Some things you should leave to Allah swt.

I would be wary if someone is intentionally seeking out an uneducated woman because educated women can be housewives too.

I don't get the problem though. It seems that women want education to be as valuable on them as much as they value it on men, but that's just not going to happen.
When I say education, I’m referring to professions such as nurse, teacher, lawyer, doctor and engineer. A bachelor degree itself isn’t enough these days.

Seems to me that people are arguing about how the usual gender roles should be fulfilled as somalis who live in the west. Many here are seeing marriage as zero sum game where the other side gets benefits and the other side loses. Shit is easy to solve. Prepare you requirements and marry the person who fulfills them.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I don’t think men are looking for uneducated spouses....

what is problematic for them is what their spouse want to do with their education ....

having a western education is useless without Islamic education ...

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
All I've got to say is that my wife will be staying at home teaching my kids the quran. She won't have to clean seen I'll buy maids to clean the house. She will cook with the maids until they memorize all her recipes. she must also be educated but she won't be allowed to work until the kids all turn 18. If I'm dead then she can just use all my money from my savings account and one I would make for her. My oldest son will run my business If I died not her, so she can gain money from that and If his too young than it will be my younger brother and he'd send 50% of the money to her.She'll still be a stay at home mom If I'm dead. If she wants another husband so bad If I'm dead she can be a second wife for one of my cousins . Her job is to teach my kids the quran and deen when I'm working. If I'm at home we would teach the quran and deen together. This way my kids will be Islamic geniuses and educated for school. They will be successful and I won't have to worry about a criminal sun or non hijabi daughter. I'm basically saying is that a wife lives how the husband tells her.:hillarybiz::ufdup:

This is my last post on this site my account will be deleted soon Farwell :superman:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
such a sad scenario
Why would educated person marry uneducated person. ? Whatever happened to compatibility :drakewtf:

Xaruun

VIP
Most are SAHM and their husbands pay for everything. They also live in nice big homes and drive nice cars.

These men want you to be a SAHM living in public housing or a small apartment with no naafiso and want you to cook, clean and take care of 5 screaming kids with no help. Yaab badana!
Those cadaan families are 100% in debt. As a result they’re way poorer and less secure than the latter type of family.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Noble minded, beautiful pious woman with less formal education over stressing ass miseducated self centered careerist any day.

guys dont fall for what if you die shtick, get a mill life insurance incase of a sudden death and that will take care kids financial needs.

warning: if you end up one of those careerist entitled woman dont get Life insurance and make her beneficiary cus u know she gona hack you to death:damedamn:

Trending