Men who don’t want educated wives..

Your wife is uneducated and is instead a housewife just like you wanted, you live in happiness and you have three or even four kids when you suddenly die. With you dies of course the money and the financial security, your wife must now remarry because is dependent on someone else providing for her and the kids.

She now must be submissive for her new husband and let him slap around your kids...

What do you guys think of this scenario?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Your wife is uneducated and is instead a housewife just like you wanted, you live in happiness and you have three or even four kids when you suddenly die. With you dies of course the money and the financial security, your wife must now remarry because is dependent on someone else providing for her and the kids.

She now must be submissive for her new husband and let him slap around your kids...

Not even that, you need to realize the mother plays a huge role in shaping your children's lives. How is an uneducated woman meant to shape the lives of my offsprings? And then there's the problem you mentioned, which isn't really an issue in the west, with daddy government taking care of people and especially single mothers.

I like educated women. When I was in high school I fell for an Oromo girl who was accepted into Harvard. I’ll be honest she wasn’t the most attractive but I liked that she was ambitious and wasn’t a hoodrat.

Not even that, you need to realize the mother plays a huge role in shaping your children's lives. How is an uneducated woman meant to shape the lives of my offsprings? And then there's the problem you mentioned, which isn't really an issue in the west, with daddy government taking care of people and especially single mothers.

Daddy government will be disappearing soon and I have actually seen a woman who had to get married again in order to provide for her kids and where the man literally is treating her daughters as slaves and she lets him because she financially needs him.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Daddy government will be disappearing soon and I have actually seen a woman who had to get married again in order to provide for her kids and where the man literally is treating her daughters as slaves and she lets him because she financially needs him.
Please elaborate on daddy government disappearing.

Only jahiil faraxs would say this because they don't want to be shown up by their women. These guys need to complete their education instead of hating on womens success.

Lets be real here most somali women are not like cadan.Who share 50/50
Most of Educated Xalimo wants to work but not contribute a penny.She has no time for you as she will go to work, meet her family and friends and you end up being friends with benefits aka f*ck mates.

When you want to marry you look into what is best for you.You dont need to be apologetic if you want a house wife at least she is there for youtaking care of your needs.

But xalimos most of them want to wear pants in the relationship and worse of your in laws dictating to you on how to live.

The welfare system in the UK isn't what it used to be. The funding has been greatly reduced over the years. Somalis that relied on it before now work on minimum wage jobs because they have no other option.

Which is embarassing to resort to after spending 20+ years in a country with nothing to show for it. But as a young lady who grew up in the country it is inexcusable.

I think it depends on what you mean education. Education such as getting a college degree isn't the only form of education a human being could get. Life experiences, would also be a major factor in raising kids as you have to relate to them. A woman with a degree would be fine for me as that would mean she'd get more job opportunities (if she doesn't want to be a housewife) as long as it doesnt affect us raising our children.

Most of Educated Xalimo wants to work but not contribute a penny.She has no time for you as she will go to work, meet her family and friends and you end up being friends with benefits aka f*ck mates.

When you want to marry you look into what is best for you.You dont need to be apologetic if you want a house wife at least she is there for youtaking care of your needs.

But xalimos most of them want to wear pants in the relationship and worse of your in laws dictating to you on how to live.

I fail to see your point of view.. my question was what do you think of a scenario where you die and your uneducated wife must marry any kind of man who can provide for her and your kids, even if he is abusive to the kids..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If you're a marrying a Somali girl you're the one providing and taking care of her you shouldn't depend on her to contribute financially Cadaan don't have same deen as us

Secondly if you don't want your wife to wear the pants in the relationship you need be more involved in the household

I think it depends on what you mean education. Education such as getting a college degree isn't the only form of education a human being could get. Life experiences, would also be a major factor in raising kids as you have to relate to them. A woman with a degree would be fine for me as that would mean she'd get more job opportunities (if she doesn't want to be a housewife) as long as it doesnt affect us raising our children.

Listen that’s bullshit and you know it, your kids will be living in poverty and your wife will be overworking for minimum wage which means less time with the kids and your kids turning into gangbangers and s..

If you're a marrying a Somali girl you're the one providing and taking care of her you shouldn't depend on her to contribute financially Cadaan don't have same deen as us

Secondly if you don't want your wife to wear the pants in the relationship you need be more involved in the household
Preaaaach :fittytousand::fittytousand:

If men want to wear the pants then they need to step up and work hard and earn a solid living and be a good husband and father.

I fail to see your point of view.. my question was what do you think of a scenario where you die and your uneducated wife must marry any kind of man who can provide for her and your kids, even if he is abusive to the kids..
Suppose she dies where will her degree take her.You will be left alone to taking care of the kids.

Also most somalis can read and write.What I mean is most somalis educated dont want the role of a wife.Only a small majority do.

Educated Somali woman will marry an ajnabi and want ro be a full wife but for somalis brother they will bring politics.

Issue about death and life leave it for Allah who is provider.

I would rather have a wife that is religious and would take care of my kids than an Ilhan omar kind involved in Sex and city kind of scandal.

Trending