Men who are completely shaven are not men

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Men who clean shave are no different than men who wear women's clothing. Men who clean shave and men who think they are women are both "it" and are the same like apples and oranges are both fruits. This is feminine behaviour. Men are not supposed to be hairless on their face. It should only be lightly trimmed. Why is this being accepted by men?

Also men who have hair longer than their shoulders are also "it".

We wuz lions :fittytousand:
f5f51270cf2f59d97505ce22b8d641fe.png

Men should shave their armpits and private parts but leave and (maintain) their beards.

Hair traps smells and dirt.

Gtfo most Somali men don't have much facial hair. Clean shaven is better than having sparse wispy pubes on your face.

Good point, if you don't have enough hair for a beard, just shave it or trim it so low it looks like a beard lol.
No point in having patches of fluff or rough hair on your face that grow in different directions.

Also, if you have a beard, please moisturise, perfume and comb it, have mercy on the poor face and nostrils of your wife.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Facial hair just makes guys hotter, you can go from 4 to 8 just by growing beard.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Men should shave their armpits and private parts but leave and (maintain) their beards.

Hair traps smells and dirt.

You mean clean shaven pubes? Hell no. That is so uncomfortable. Just lightly trimmed is all you need.

Facial hair just makes guys hotter, you can go from 4 to 8 just by growing beard.

Also makes you look more grown up. Before I grew my beard everyone thought I was 2-4 years younger than I actually was. I haven't been clean shaven for like 4 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending