Men showing emotions is not a weakness

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
mvE4IXX3VTxEMIDd2It9slcnSrHSF3PFnFxU6f9pqJahf2tv2KXH9vvpXBlLyQJzFZriLcbBX5bdz3iWMko-t8eZAF0aMUl_b0LHMTg4vTyC6qi7DLuPFvSKJPF5U0Xs4To1WGDcBw

Hi @Ghengis Kaarhis

I agree that a man shouldn't cry in public. What does it accomplish? There's a reason why women aren't allowed at funerals.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Seriously, I remember this poor guy who was crying because his sister was ill and this woman was like “stop crying, you are embarrassing, men don’t cry” and hit him with the :susp:. Who ever brought this harmful stereotype of men being emotionless robots was dead wrong.

There is nothing wrong with showing emotion and shame on everyone who makes fun of others due to this.
Blame Toxic masculinity.
Men should cry more often, crying is healing

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Crying is for the weak. I saw my friend cry when his father passed away. I told him to act like a man because his mother and sisters didn't cry. He was the only one crying. I had so many thoughts in my head and I was in disbelief that his emotions were displayed publicly. I lost respect for him.

Crying is for the weak. I saw my friend cry when his father passed away. I told him to act like a man because his mother and sisters didn't cry. He was the only one crying. I had so many thoughts in my head and I was in disbelief that his emotions were displayed publicly. I lost respect for him.

You must be a massive troll. I don't believe people like you exist in the real world.

SOMALIKNIGHT

You must be a massive troll. I don't believe people like you exist in the real world.

It's haram to show strong emotions in front of others. Do it in private and don't act hysterical. The only troll is you who says wearing the hijab is not required in Islam in the other thr3ad. That is even worse than a troll, it is kufr.

It's haram to show strong emotions in front of others. Do it in private and don't act hysterical. The only troll is you who says wearing the hijab is not required in Islam in the other thr3ad. That is even worse than a troll, it is kufr.

You're a liar who makes takfeer. Or maybe you can't read. Lets see if you can understand this:

Hijab is wajib. But not wearing it doesn't take you out of the fold of Islam.

Making takfeer on people which YOU did, is a major sin.

What scholar or anyone of knowledge has ever said non hijabis are non Muslim?

Have a good day.

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

You're a liar who makes takfeer. Or maybe you can't read. Lets see if you can understand this:

Hijab is wajib. But not wearing it doesn't take you out of the fold of Islam.

Making takfeer on people which YOU did, is a major sin.

What scholar or anyone of knowledge has ever said non hijabis are non Muslim?

You're a lying clown.

Have a good day.

If you don't wear the hijab, it takes you out of the fold of Islam. Not wearing the hijab is rejecting Islam. Freely showing awrah is a rejection of Allah swt. Get out of my face. I don't want to communicate with someone who will lead Muslims astray.