Men showing emotions is not a weakness

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I cried in private many times. It was because of listening to the Quran. I have also cried like bowling my eyes out when I lost close family to gun violence. Other than that , I seldom show emotion.

If you don't wear the hijab, it takes you out of the fold of Islam. Not wearing the hijab is rejecting Islam. Freely showing awrah is a rejection of Allah swt. Get out of my face. I don't want to communicate with someone who will lead Muslims astray.

No, it doesn't. Lets not lie about the deen now.
No one has ever said that it does. Show me one scholarly opinion that holds that view.

If that is the case, every sin we commit will takes us out of the fold of Islam. Does lying, stealing, men wearing silk and gold ect, take someone out of the fold of Islam?

According to scholars, not wearing the hijab is the sin of tabburj and not kufr.

Last edited:
Crying is for the weak. I saw my friend cry when his father passed away. I told him to act like a man because his mother and sisters didn't cry. He was the only one crying. I had so many thoughts in my head and I was in disbelief that his emotions were displayed publicly. I lost respect for him.
It's normal to cry when you lose someone dear to you..

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
naah the only place im showing emotions is in my writing emotions are one of many currencies people are given at birth i preferr to spend it wisely and invest into something of worth.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with showing emotion, it part of humanity regardless of gender. Please hug ur sons and fathers :)

Xaruun

VIP
Crying is for the weak. I saw my friend cry when his father passed away. I told him to act like a man because his mother and sisters didn't cry. He was the only one crying. I had so many thoughts in my head and I was in disbelief that his emotions were displayed publicly. I lost respect for him.
You’re one of a friend, that’s for sure

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It's normal to cry when you lose someone dear to you..

When your mother and sisters are strong enough to not cry, you must do the same and show even more strength. He is now the provider of the house and he was crying. Cry in private. What he did did not show confidence.

No, it doesn't. Lets not lie about the deen now.
No one has ever said that it does. Show me one scholarly opinion that holds that view.

If that is the case, every sin we commit will takes us out of the fold of Islam. Does lying, stealing, men wearing silk and gold ect, take someone out of the fold of Islam?

According to scholars, not wearing the hijab is the sin of tabburj and not kufr.

Hes a troll don't waste your time

If you don't wear the hijab, it takes you out of the fold of Islam. Not wearing the hijab is rejecting Islam. Freely showing awrah is a rejection of Allah swt. Get out of my face. I don't want to communicate with someone who will lead Muslims astray.

Wallahi you get all sorts of deranged lunatics on this site

1608216103430.gif

Trending

Latest posts